𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

REWRITE THE STARS !

REWRITE THE STARS !

yoriixgu's journal !
MAMAS BACK MY
POOKIE BEARS ‼️💃🏽

As promised, this chapter
is much longer than the last
one and there's gonna be a
special guest appearing in
this chapter, wow i wonder
who 🤔

part 5000 of y/n living my
dream and me spoiling her 😩
it's a rough world being a koku
stan y'all

"I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU...Y/N," KOKUSHIBO MURMURED, and in his hands were the wrapped gifts he bought a few minutes prior. She was caressing Katsumi's fur as he rested on her lap, beady black eyes blinking slowly, indicating he was seconds away from sleeping. Her head turned to the sound of his voice, eyebrows raising in surprise.

"Another...gift?"

He hummed as she stood up to walk towards him– holding the pup in her arms.

"But..I thought you went down to the market to get food for Katsumi?"

"I did." Kokushibo agreed. "This...was not my intention. I heard from a merchant that there was a festival in a few days and...I wanted us to go. Together."

"..Oh. I see." Y/n was silent for a moment in what felt like an eternity to the upper moon, unknowing of his nervous gaze as she grew lost in her thoughts before nodding with a small smile.

"...I would love to go with you to get festival with you Koku-San." Despite her words, the burden did not lift from his chest.

Her hesitance, he recognized immediately.

"Something...troubles you." He questions, and y/n's smile waned.

"Well...I would prefer it if you would not waste your money on me." She touched his arm, the other hand feeling over the carefully wrapped gift.

"It is not wise to spend your money so recklessly."

"I want to." He muttered, frowning. "Because it is you. Is that not enough?"

"Using poor me as an excuse to splurge?" She smirked, a teasing lift to her voice. "How unbecoming of you Koku-San."

"I am being serious, y/n. Be truthful." He stressed, displeasure seeping into his heart when she attempted to steer the subject in another direction.