What i imagine the companions wear to bed

(Sort of canon divergent...??)

Cait:

You can't convince me otherwise- she sleeps completely nude whenever she feels secure in her environment.

Curie:

Strikes me as the type to wear those cutesy, flow-y pajama dresses- specifically the ones with cute flowers embroidered on the trim.

Danse:

Given that he's aboard the Prydwen or somewhere he doesn't feel the need to be alert, Danse will sleep in nothing but his boxers. However if that comfort isn't granted....well, it wouldn't be the first time he has slept in his beloved power armour.

Deacon:

An advent onesie wearer and you can't fight me on that one.

Gage:

Probably just passes out in whatever raggedy ass clothes he has on during the day...minus the armour because I don't think sleep would come easy with that thing.

Hancock:

Also sleeps butt ass naked.

Macready:

He has a designated couple of sleep outfits at his disposal- each with the theme of an oversized shirt and comfortable shorts.

Maxson:

If it were somehow possible, he strikes me as the type to rock the whole plaid pajama lounge pants look.

Nick:

Probably has a nice matching ensemble, one that is way too refined for the taste of the average wastelander.

Piper:

Literally just underwear and a big shirt.

Preston:

Bear with me on this one-

He'd probably wear those matching sets that have quirky little quotes or smiley faces all over the place.

X6-88:

You know the look Scrooge has in A Christmas Carol? That, complete with the night cap.