How many kids they'd want

(Ooh..)

Cait:

•Given her history, it would take a lot for her to want a child. However if sole is insistent and she sees that with their trauma, their still able to get over it? She'll start considering it.

•If she ever comes around to it, which is unlikely, Cait would prefer one child. It's just because she's terrified of have many and each of them thinking their bit equally loved.

Curie:

•Although Curie is excited for children, she is somewhat fearful of putting her body through that stress (assuming she is the one getting preggers and you're not adopting)

•Just plainly put though? Curie would like a decent houseful of two-three kids, preferably close in age.

Danse:

•The amount of kids Danse would like to have greatly depends on the environment.

•If he's still a Paladin and can call the Prydwen home...he'll want maybe one or two because of resources and the overall fear of his child being "just another squire". If Danse is exiled and finally finds somewhere safe for him and sole, he'd be more open to three or more, just not like seven of them or something.

Deacon:

•Honestly? Deacon just wants one for a while. He wants to be able to enjoy it and devote himself to one child at a time...plus the thought of having to carry a toddler and an enfant same timesies doesn't really bode well with him.

•However let's not forget, Deacon also mag be more reluctant to want children because of what happened with Barbara.

Gage:

•Now this one may come as a total shocker to some, and hear me out, but Gage would love nothing more than to have a whole pack of children. We're talking Maybe up to five of the little things.

•Gage secretly wants to be a good father, even if it means maybe leaving the lifestyle he clung onto so tightly.

Hancock:

•He doesn't even think it's a possibility so he never really got his hopes up. But if we're speaking theoretically...John always kind of wanted to try his hand at having twins. I know, it sounds silly..

Macready:

•While it may sound like a low number, Mac would really only want one more child with sole. You've got to understand though, he's already stressing over how to provide for Duncan, Shaun and now the possible baby? Yeah, let's keep it down to one.

•In addition to this, Mac is also fearful of making the two boys uncomfortable too...

Maxson:

•It probably sounds awful, and Arthur will one day regret it, but he starts out wanting to have as many children as possible. It just makes sense to him- besides, it isn't like they wouldn't be secure.

•However after baby number four, Maxson realizes that being so young and having so many kids isn't exactly a dream. So..maybe four..not ten like he may or may not have had in mind.

Nick:

•Again, doesn't think it's even a possibility.

•Nick would absolutely adore having a couple kiddos to come home to after a case- doesn't matter how many it is so long as they can comfortably live in Diamond City.

Old Longfellow:

•It's..it's somewhat of a sore subject with him. Don't get me wrong, he would love nothing more than to finally be a father..but he's terrified of dying of old age before they even grow up.

•But..If that wasn't a factor..He'd like to have a bunch- preferably spaced out in age.

Piper:

•Eh..with Nat basically being like her daughter at this point..Piper doesn't really want babies.

Preston:

•You can't convince me Preston wouldn't be the type to have a whole bunch of children and have them follow him like baby ducks. Come on, picture it. It just feels right.

X6-88:

•Two will suffice.