A/N - please read (important) ♡

Hi everyone, 

The reason I'm posting this is that I want to address something important. I've noticed that my character Riley has been receiving a lot of nasty hate and I want to explain something. Joseph is purposely written/created as the antagonist of my story so yes, I'm expecting people not to take a liking to him. He is specifically an obstacle in Riley and Daniel's relationship who has no good intentions.

Joseph manipulated Riley with fake pictures. Even though Riley and Daniel spend time together most of the trip to London, there are times when they're not for example when Riley goes off to the country club whilst Daniel stays at the house. If she genuinely was with Daniel 24/7 then she would not have believed the photos but this is crucial because it's the main plot of the story and it's where the drama really begins.

I just wanted to make a point that Riley is one of the good characters. I intended to write this fanfiction in a way that people side with her or are at least empathetic towards the situations that she's in. At the end of the day, she's a teenager who makes mistakes like everyone else but I've seen comments painting her as the villain which is totally the wrong idea. 

Also, it was the 80s. It's not like they had cell phones or social media to prove their location. You don't have to agree with everything that Riley does but the amount of hate and horrible things people have said just baffles me and this story is supposed to be for entertainment/enjoyable purposes. I don't want my Wattpad becoming a negative space.

You can leave your opinions or thoughts in the comments of course, but any mean/hate comments will be deleted and I have had to recently block a few people for saying disgusting things that I don't find appropriate. I care for my well being and my readers, seeing negative things online does not benefit anyone and I try to keep my Wattpad as positive/welcoming as possible.

Now that my rant is done, in the near future, I might return to this story for part 4. In the meantime, I'm currently writing other 80s/90s fanfics that you can check out if you wish. 

All my love, 

Jades <3