1. - The Sequel

A/N - You Kings and Queens requested...Y'all shall receive. Welcome to part 2 of The Karate Kid || Daniel Larusso ♡: Riley and Daniel take on London!

---

6 months later

"Riley Cullen!" 

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as my dad yelled my name from downstairs. I looked over to Daniel who was sleeping beside me. He was snoring slightly with his mouth open, I noticed he had drooled all over my pillow. I was still staring at him when he opened one eye. "Stop staring at me you perv, I'm naked here" he mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Are you a karate kid or camel?" I mocked, pointing to his saliva that laced my bed. "I'm your satisfactional provider" he winked. "Touché" I replied. 

"Rileyyy" dad called out again. "I'm coming!" I shouted back. I quickly grinned at Daniel and pinched his ass cheeks before running out of the room. "Babe!" I heard him shout as he started cussing in Italian. My dad was standing at the phone miserably. "Your mother wants you," he said with a dull expression. I nodded and took the phone from him, he then grabbed a beer from the fridge and disappeared into the living room.

"Hi mum," I said. "Darling! It's so good to hear your voice. Your father is quite the headache" she greeted. "You're telling me" I giggled. "Listen, hun. Matthew and the kids are going away on holiday to Greece but I'm stuck at work, how would you like to fly over and keep mummy company at home for a while?" She propositioned. "Really?! Oh mama I'd love to!" I gasped in delight. I hadn't been back to England since I first moved to Reseda, it was like music to my ears. We were deep in conversation, I didn't even notice Daniel entered the kitchen wearing just his camo pants.

He sneaked up behind me and smacked my ass hard which made me squeak. "Are you okay?" Mum asked in concern. I swatted Daniel's hands away as he laughed. "I'm fine, as I was saying-" I replied. He wrapped himself around me as I continued talking, kissing my neck. "You need a leash" I joked when the call ended. I peeled his head away from my neck and pecked his lips quickly. "What was that about?" He asked curiously. "I'm visiting England to see my mum and well...I'm thinking about taking this New Jersey boy with me, you might know him," I teased.

"Sounds charming" Daniel smirked. We were about to kiss when my dad walked into the kitchen, I rested my head against Daniel's chin instead. "Hey pops, Daniel and I are flying over to stay with mum next week, she's booking our flights" I notified. I thought he'd get mad at me but all he did was simply burp into the back of his hand. "Pardon me. Tell your mum I want my comics back, I know that dick husband of hers has it. His kids are twats also" he grunted. Then he grabbed another beer from the fridge and strolled out again. I laughed to myself as Daniel looked at me. "He's not wrong" I shrugged.

"I can't wait to go to England. We can eat crumpets and drink tea out of china glass," he said in the most awful attempt of what he called a British accent. I glared at him in disapproval. "You're a twat too," I said before walking upstairs. "What? What'd I say?" Daniel called out as he chased after. I rolled my eyes, I never understood why Americans thought they could nail an English accent. Just no.

We hung out in my room for a while, mostly just messing about with each other. It was around six pm when there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" I responded. I expected to see my hulk of a father at the door but instead, I was met with a sobbing Marcia. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Freddy and I got into an argument" she whispered tearfully. I rubbed her back and looked over at Daniel with soft eyes. He walked over and kissed my head. "I'll leave you two to hang out," he said calmly.

"Thanks babe, say hi to your mum for me," I said. "Hey, we all know your ma's favourite" he grinned. I chuckled and mouthed to him I love you. 'I love you too' he mouthed back before leaving. "Okay, I'm gonna pamper you," I said warmly, sitting Marcia down on my bed. "I spent hours at the salon getting my hair done, he didn't once compliment me even when I pointed it out. All he said was 'It's just hair, now you look like every other Madonna fan' and we argued" she explained.

"For what it's worth I love your hair! It really highlights your cheek structure and it suits you. Let's forget about the boys, they're all twats anyway" I supported. Marcia giggled, I wiped her eyes with my sleeve gently. I grabbed her favourite pink polish and began painting her nails. "Riley, I don't know what I'd do without my best friend" she sniffled. I leaned forward and left a small, sweet kiss on her forehead, she smiled up at me in awe.

I put Grease on, her favourite movie. She quickly cheered up and forgot all about her problems. We gossiped about movie stars and idols for a bit until I told her that I was leaving for England in the next week. "I'll miss you! Please call me whenever you can" she said. "I'll miss you too, don't worry I will" I laid my head on her shoulder. "English guys are dreamy" she swooned. I agreed too, then a sudden thought rushed into my mind. 

"What's that face for?" Marcia observed curiously. "Just uh, a dreamy English guy I once knew. We broke up before I moved to Reseda" I explained. "I'm sensing it didn't go too well" she noted. "Something like that, Daniel doesn't know about him. I just hope we won't see him, but he lives on the same street as my mother" I sighed. "Yikes, I'm sure it'll be okay" she comforted. 

"I hope so..."