Chapter 1

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

"I'm telling you Shoko, it was a waste of time. It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen!" you commented in an exasperated tone, raising your hands in the air to make your point clear.

Your sister Shoko and you were currently sitting on your bed in your dorm room. You were chatting about random stuff while eating various snacks. It was a quiet Saturday night and you just wanted to spend some time with each other after a tiring week. You rarely got the chance to hang out together, and you would barely exchange a few words during busy school days, but now you finally got your chance.

"And why did you watch it then if it was a waste of time?" Shoko questioned tiredly, looking at you with narrowed eyes, knowing fully well that there was more behind the whole thing.

"Well for your information miss know-it-all, everyone said it was a good one and that it was worth it. I didn't know it would be that boring" you said emphasizing the word 'that' as you laid back on your bed, staring at the ceiling while you let out a small sigh.

"Define everyone" Shoko said, raising one of her eyebrows, as a smirk tugged on her pale lips, knowing that she had finally got you. You sat back up and crossed your arms over your chest, avoiding her stern and smug gaze.

"Gojo" you reluctantly answered knowing that he wasn't the most reliable person. Shoko scoffed at the mention of her old classmate and friend, circling a strand of her hair around her delicate fingers.

"And you believed him? You are an idiot" Shoko said chuckling silently, as you sent a small glare her way. "Harsh much?" you exclaimed pouting as Shoko chuckled once again.

"More like truthful, I'd say" she retorted in a gentle yet confident voice, as you rolled your eyes at her reply.

"Anyways, enough with the movie. How have you been doing? Anything interesting?" you asked Shoko in an attempt to change the topic, as said girl took a sip out of her almost finished canned drink.

"Nothing much, although with all the curses being so annoyingly active lately, things have gotten a little bit more difficult" your sister answered sleepily, rubbing her blood-shot, half-lidded eyes.

"You seem kinda tired. I think you should go get some sleep" you adviced her seeing that her face was looking more tired than usual, with the eye bags being more visible under her eyes.

"So eager to get rid of me" Shoko said chuckling as you playfully pushed her. "No you idiot. I just don't want you getting even more tired than you already are" you muttered, running a hand through your hair.