Chapter 15

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

The day of the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event was finally here. Adrenaline and excitement rushed through your veins and you looked forward to putting all the new things you had learn these past weeks to use.

You looked at your reflection on the mirror, taking one deep breath to calm your nerves a little. You glanced at your new, sealed katana, the one Shoko gave you yesterday. You thought about reconsidering whether it was a good idea to use it today, but you decided that you had never practiced with a sword before and it wouldn't be very wise of you to risk damaging the weapon. You concluded that you would leave it for another time, when you would be able to use it properly.

You exited the dormitory building and went outside, your uniform hugging your body beautifully. Only this time, you decided that your jacket might restrain your movements a little, so you left it back in your room, for great measure.

You spotted Megumi, Nobara and the second-years in the distance, chit-chatting amongst themselves while Nobara was carrying around luggage with her. You raised an eyebrow, wondering what the suitcase and backpack were for, as the orange haired girl kept yelling about wanting to go sightseeing.

Maki noticed you approaching and pointed at your direction, as the young sorcerers all turned around, greeting you eagerly. Except for Nobara who had a magazine in her hands, yelling at Yuuta, even though he was not present at the moment.

"Ready for today?" Maki questioned and you nodded your head with a small smile on your face, actually feeling pretty excited about the whole event. You looked forward to beating Mai's ass, that was for sure.

"Did you bring it?" you questioned the green haired girl who smirked at you, pulling out what seemed like a metallic stick. She tossed it to you with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes as you examined the tool in your hands.

"Make sure you kick some ass with it" she challenged playfully as a small smirk tugged on your lips. With a harsh jerk backwards, the tool you were holding was unfolded revealing the rest of the metallic stick.

A few days ago, you had asked Maki if she could find you a cursed tool resembling a spear, considering all this time you trained, you used wooden ones. You thought that it would be a good idea to apply all the tricks Maki taught you and most importantly it would save you much needed energy.

You looked at Nobara from the corner of your eyes, something Megumi caught up to. Before you even asked what was wrong he spoke up.

"She thought that we would go to Kyoto for the exchange event" he exclaimed as your lips formed an 'o' shape while you nodded your head in understanding. The girl kept yelling as you all looked at her with deadpanned expressions.