Chapter 21

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

"I have finally found you...my precious beauty" a honeyed voice that sent chills down your spine mused as the woman fully turned around to face you. It wasn't a normal voice. It sounded like there were two people speaking at the same time. A gentle woman's voice gave you a feeling of ease, luring you in, calling out to you, like a mother calling out to her child with arms wide open, inviting you to jump into her embrace and be engulfed by her warmth.

Yet, at he same time, there was something else there. A hasky, guttural tone, one that reassembled that of a ferocious animal, thirsty for blood and chaos, one that sounded so uninviting and repulsive that made your knees shake with fear. A sinister sound that resembled nothing human, nothing a normal human being should sound like.

"You are just as I remembered you. Stunning, a truly precious beauty" the woman continued, clasping her hands in front of her chest as a smile krept up on her lips. Even though her lips were formed in a wide grin, a shadow was covering her already pitch black eyes, a spiteful intent hidden behind them.

"Only if you knew how long I have been longing for you and now, you are right before my very own eyes! What a splendid encounter! Fate has finally brought us together!" she kept hollering, your grip on the cursed tool tightening significantly. You opened you mouth in an attempt to say something but nothing came out. It felt like your throat had ran dry, your own voice failing you miserably.

"I cannot believe that you are finally here, just for me... All for me!" she yelled as you shook your head, in order to get yourself together.

"Who the hell are you? How do you know me?" you questioned as the woman's joyful laughter seized, while her eyes found yours. The moment your gazes met, you froze in your spot, the hair in the back of your head standing up as your body shook with terror. They weren't just normal eyes. It felt like you were drowning in ice cold water, with no voice to call out for help and no control of your body, just because you looked her in the eyes.

"You say who I am, my precious beauty. My name is Kiyohime and I am here just for you" she replied with a grin on her lips, as you slightly moved your shaky body, getting into a fight stance, your eyes glued onto her.

"H-How do you know me? I've never heard of you before and I've never seen you before either" you breathed out as the woman let out a chuckle, taking painfully slow steps towards you.