I

School begins with students rushing in to avoid getting late for school. The noise of students feets running to and fro to offices for registrations and also bells ringing for first period can be heard along the hallway.

From the entrance of the gate arrives a Toyota new version. A young girl comes out of the car with brown hair with a shade of purple at the ends. Her name is Poline Fengs daughter of Mr and Mrs Fengs the board chair of the school. She gets out of the car and realises most of the students keep staring at her.

As she walks into the school , a new student trying to find her way to one of her classes misses her step and pushes Poline to the ground.

“ Hey, watch where your going. Do you have a dull sight ? Apologise to me right now bitch.” Poline said out loud.

The student smiled back and turned to her.
“ And if I don't? You were not also watching where you were going that's why I bumped into you and my name is Raey not bitch” Raey replied.

“ You little...”

She was stopped in her tracks as one of the students steps between her and Raey.

“ Who the hell are you?” Poline asks.

“ Well just a normal student passing and I just couldn't stop admiring you from afar. Hi am Steve Quinn and you are?” Steve stretches his hand out for a shake.

“ Are you insane? Get the hell out of my way!!!. I've already missed a second of my time because of this girl.” she points to Raey.

Poline pushes Raey out of the way and walks into the school fuming with rage.

Steve faces his step sister and blocking her from taking another step.

“ On your new day at school you definitely had to cause trouble?” Steve asks his stepsister.

They've not been fond of each other since their parents got married.
Steve's father is a renowned doctor in Orlando, Florida.
He fell for Raey's mom during a short trip where they met together and got married some months later.

Raey just ignored her brother and walked into the school as well.

More and more students came in and the last to enter the school a few minutes late was a gentleman who had features just like Justin Beiber.

He has a broad chiseled face with white teeth that pop out when he gives out one of his bony smiles.
He has large grey eye balls and a small nose with really small lips as well.

As everyone sat down he entered and all attention went straight to him even their beloved Economics teacher couldn't help but check him out a little.

He wasn't one to get late for school but now that his parents argue more than usual it was getting too out of hand for him.
Everyone kept staring at him as he stood in the doorway checking to see if there were empty sits available.

The teacher smiled and pointed him to an empty sit in front of the class.

“ Your all welcome to my class. You can address me as Mrs Ruth and I hope you all do well in my class because failure is not an option. Let's all open our books to chapter 1.....” 

-

Classes runs through fast as it is lunch time and students are getting ready to get to the cafeteria.

Before Raey could step out of the class she is stopped by Steve. “ What the hell do you think you are doing?”. She asks him.

Steve smiles.“ Well this is the first time we have actually had a long conversation since we arrived in this town.” he said with a chuckle.

“ Just buzz off. You are already irritating me. ” Raey responded as she excused herself and went straight to the football bleachers to have her lunch.

In the Principal's office,Mr Bill Spinner the headmaster of Prepson High school is ready to make his speech as all the students settle down for the announcements. He grabs his favorite Mc Donalds doughnuts and sips on his tea whiles fixing his desk to clear space for new students registrations.
He takes the speaker and clears his throats and starts his speech over the school siren.

“ Dear students, I am Mr Bill Spinner your dearest Principal.” You can say he has been doing this job for a very long time.
He continues his speech whiles adjusting his red tie.“New students must visit my office at 1:00 pm for their registrations and locker numbers. Orientation for first years starts from tomorrow and all students must be expected to attend and follow all the rules and regulations of this school. All continuing students must help out all new students to get adapted to the school. Have a wonderful semester and hope you all pick up well.”

He drops the speaker as he finishes his rather short speech and smirks to himself.

His secretary Miss Bell brings the documents for new students and returns to her desk with an awkward glance at him.

For the first time in years she has been working for him today seems to be a good day for him because he is in a white shirt and trousers with a red tie to match his pair of socks.
“How lucky he is. ” She thought to herself.
Miss Bell herself hasn't gotten any suitors since now she has aged a little. She has always had a crush on Mr Bill but due to work rules and regulations she has to keep it to herself and remain his secretary.

-

Lunch time was soon over and now students took turns entering Mr Bill's office. Soon it was Raey and Steve's turn since they share the same surname.

Knock. Knock.
“ Yes, you may enter.” they heard Mr bill say. “ Okay you have to fill this forms and make sure to include your interests and hobbies.” he said to the siblings.

Raey and Steve both took their forms and filled it out. Steve chose football and acting as his interest whiles Raey left her space blank.

She had always been one to avoid much attention to herself anytime she was in school and thought it best to leave the interests section blank.

They handed the forms over to Mr Bill after filling. “ Wait, ” Mr Bill called them back as they were about to exit his office.
“ Why did you leave the interests section blank Raey? ” he asked.

Raey's face turned pale since she didn't know it would be noticed. “ I have no interests Sir.” she replied.

“Well in this school everyone has to be involved in something so I have no choice than to put you in the cheer leading squad. You are very pretty and I don't think you should waste that.”

“ But...”

“ No buts dear. You can go now.” Mr Bill said with a smile on his face.

As they went out of the office , Steve was about to say something but Raey run off crying.

He hasn't really been a fond of her either but he can't just stop himself from getting close to her.
“ Let me just let her be. We can talk after school .” he said to himself as he went straight to his locker to get his books for his next class.
He realised a few girls stealing glances at him but his attention went straight to his stepsister.