VIII

“Excuse me.” Raey looks at him with a shocked expression.

“Well,?” he taunts her.

“No, I don't.”

A lil puzzled he responds with “Your turn”.

“ How exactly is this game played?”

“ So you had no idea and yet you responded ?” Frederic smirks at her not believing how ridiculous the question sounds.

“Fine.” she pouts.“ Frederic ,Truth or Dare?” she asks him.

“Haha, trying to taunt me huh? Dare” he responds to her.

“ I dare you to... Ermm... I dare you to kiss Louisa.”

“ Are you fucking kidding me?” Darell responds a little astonished by her dare.

“ Alright. I won't spare you though.” Frederic smugs and pulls Darell to have a seat.

He walks over to Louisa and places a chaste kiss on her lips before moving back to his seat.
Louisa is a little shocked by the dare and the fact that he actually did it but quickly hides her expression.

“My turn then. Jake ,Truth or Dare?” she asks him.

“ Ermm, Truth I guess.”

“ You guys are no fun. We would move to dares permanently as soon as y'all are done.” Frederic responds and Darell winks at him with a knowing expression.

“ Last time you kissed a girl or boy? I don't know your preference.” she smiles looking over at him.

“ Two years tomorrow and am into girls.” he blatantly answers.

“ Of cause you are.” Darell says.

Jake grabs a cup filled with coke ignoring Darell's rude remark.

“ Urmmm... Poline, Truth or Dare?” he looks over at her.

“ Dare, obviously.” she answers with a knowing grin.

“ I dare you to drink from one of the alcohol cups.” he had no idea what he was saying but she grabs the cup filled with booze and drinks it quickly with a smile on her face.

She is not one to drink alcohol since her last predicament. Poline was raped by one of the male seniors during one of her parties last term but of cause he wouldn't know that.

That day she caught her boyfriend Darell kissing that bitch Therese so she drank too much alcohol and it happened when she went into her room later that evening.

“Truth or Dare? Steve.” she quickly recovers from her sad thoughts.

“ Dare.” he responds without thinking. He looks over to his stepsister who has a wide grin on her face as if she wasn't expecting him to reply with that. “Well, girl you don't know me too well” he thinks to himself and looks away.

“  I dare you to kiss Jake on the lips deeply.” she blurts out before she can think through.

“ Are you crazy?” Steve turns to her almost feeling like choking her.

Jake wears the same expression on his face definitely not expecting something so humiliating. Raey just laughs it out but disgust is present all over her face.

He has no choice but to do it so he moves towards Jake and grabs his head about to kiss him when Poline stops him.

“ Don't, it's a joke!!!.” she laughs out loud and the rest of the group joins in her laughter. “ I dare you to text whoever is the last person on your call log and tell them you love them. ” she responds after almost choking from too much laughter.