III

The day had soon began and Poline woke up early since as usual as her parents had travelled.
She took her bath and brushed her teeth whiles putting on her school wear so she could go downstairs to grab her breakfast.
Most of her mornings she had the same routine:wake up,shower,brush,eat and school.

She really wanted something different or fun to happen just for once. Poline grabbed her bag and went downstairs to eat.

She realized her nanny miss Rose was watching news on Tv and the way she was looking shows there was something wrong .

“ Nanny, what's wrong?” Poline asked her nanny as she went straight to the sitting room.

“ There is a new outbreak of a certain virus and it doesn't look good. I just saw the news this morning.”

“ Oh.” she said actually expecting news like ‘Oh your parents had an accident and died’ but wishes do not always come to pass.

It's not like she hated her parents it's just that they were never there for her and in her heart her actual mom was Nanny Rose.

“ Are you ready for school ,my dear?” nanny asked whiles returning to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

“ Yes please.” she responded.

“Okay grab a plate so I serve you your breakfast."
Quickly, she grabbed a plate and was served with eggs,bacon ,sausage and a delicious rice porridge. She could feel her stomach grumble just by inhaling the meal.

“ Thanks." Poline said as she watched her nanny grab her food as well.
They both sat down in silence as they ate and when Poline was done she took her plates to the sink as she washed her plates.

“ Am off, nanny. Thanks again.” Poline said as she took her bag and placed a peck on her nannies cheeks.

“ Have a nice day, my love.”

-

“ Wakey ,wakey!! Rise and shine,( clinggggg!!!)”. The sound of an alarm sounded in Jake's room.

He quickly positioned himself on the bed trying to adjust his eyes to how bright his room was.

He always set an alarm because his dad was always busy and the alarm was his only bestfriend .

Mr Wellings never gave his son much attention since his divorce went into process. His parents were married for 25 years and now all of sudden problems here and there. They always argued and fought over little things.

Jake's brother  was already in college leaving his life.During his school times he was one of the most popular guys in school and anywhere he passed girls would drool over him.

He was also Prepson High school's football captain. He ended up dating Eve Dennis one of the coolest girl in school and they are now in one college planning on getting married after college as well.

After taking his breakfast and making sure everything was intact ,he grabbed his bag and car keys and drove off to school.

-

In Science class, everyone is seated and  Raey is in the middle of the class sitting next to one of the most spoilt brats in school named Thomas.
Since she got to school he keeps disturbing her and he decided to sit by her today of all days.

Beside Raey ,Poline is sitting next to Simon who is more than delighted to sit by her since she is the most popular girl in school and at the back directly seated opposite Jake Wellings is Steve and he has being checking out his sister every now and then.

He had to think of a nice way to clear Thomas from getting close to his sister. He thought of something good and decided to try it on him.

Infront of the class ,Mr Rogers is busy writing down notes for the class. He is wearing his favorite shirt and trousers and his glasses is on top of his nose as if he is old but he is actually very young.

Steve moves quietly towards his sister's desk and whispers something to Thomas. Quickly Thomas moves from his seat and settles down on Steve's seat at the back.

“ What do you think your doing?” his sister asks him.
“ Wanna step out?”. He asks totally ignoring her question. He places his hand over her shoulders and whispers into her ears‘ I do like what I see right now’. She is wearing a one handed top exposing her boobs a little and a short skirt with a pair of shoes.

Raey looks dumbfounded and just shakes her heard also ignoring him. Her heart was racing so fast just by the fact that he was sitting very close to her.
Steve realised it and quickly thought of something. “ Excuse me, Sir."

“ Yes,gentleman. How can I help you?” Mr Rogers turned to look at who would try to disturb his class.

“ Sir, my sister is having a bit of headache and I would like to seek permission to take her to the infirmary. Raey looks over at him in shock and mouths‘ What the f**k do you think your doing' to him.
He doesn't respond to her and focuses on his teacher.

“ Yeah sure you can. Raey get well soon.” He says to Raey before writing a permission slip for Steve.

“ Thanks.” Steve says to his teacher as he grabbed his sister's hand and walks her out of the class.

“ What were you thinking when you lied?” Raey asked her brother as she walked out of the school.

“ I just thought you wanted to be with me just like I want to be with you.” Steve responded.

“ Are you going insane? What makes you think I want to be with you? Your my brother for crying out loud.” she said as she continued walking and went into the football court.

“ Step brother to be precise. We are not related by blood whatsoever. Besides yesterday when I woke up next to you I realised you were having a wet dream about me. Are you going to deny that?” he asked her and stopped her from moving any further.

Steve pulled her towards him and bit on his lips whiles staring at her lips. They were looking so full and attractive but he wasn't going to force her to do anything. He placed his hands on her ass and looked deep into her eyes.

Raey was feeling so hot and she could feel her panties start to drool with wetness by how close their bodies were against each other.

“ I can't do this. ” Raey said as she pulled herself off him and ran as fast as she could towards the school cafeteria. What was he thinking? And how could she be so wet by him just touching her?