Introduction and description

Hello fellow readers,welcome to my imaginary world all situated in my story of " Dare". I hope you enjoy whiles the story unfolds and gives you interesting insights but please take note that most names and places as well as schools or churches are fictional.
If this is your first time reading any of my books kindly check out my books " The Chase " and " Addicted". Thank you all!!!

Characters:

Poline Fengs: The most popular girl in school and the leader of the cheer leading group in Prepson High School.
She is tall and smart and beautiful. She has dark brown hair with a shade of purple at the end that she dyed to spite her parents. She has large brown eyes to compliment her face with a small nose,a smallish face and a smile like Elizabeth in the series "Riverdale".
She is the only child of her parents Mr and Mrs Fengs.
She lives alone since her parents are always out of town.
She holds almost all the parties in school and at her home.

She is lonely and sad but she keeps that in her closet all the time. Her boyfriend is Darell Simons the captain of the baseball team in their enemy school Lookwell High school.

Jake Wellings: He is also the most popular guy in school but is more of an introvert compared to Poline Fengs.
He is smart ,brilliant and very shy. He has a broad chiseled face with white teeth that pop out when he gives out one of his bony smiles.
He has large grey eye balls and a small nose with really small lips as well.
He has brown curly hair which he doesn't go a second without touching.
He is the second child of his parents with his older brother,former baseball player of the Prepson High school, Josh who is in college in Australia.

He has never dated or had sex but his life would definitely turn around when he falls in love with Poline Fengs.

Raey Quinn: She is the least popular person in school because she is always hiding from gatherings.
She is tall and slim with wide hips. She has long black hair.
She has small blue eyes, small nose and small lips.
She is always at home doing homework or helping out her mom at home.
She is the smartest and most brilliant girl in school and due to that she got a scholarship since her mom could not fully fund her school bills.

As time goes on ,her mom later marries a bachelor named Mr Bright Quinn thus her change of surname.
Unfortunately ,he had a son named Steve Quinn who was immatured and intolerable but she ends up crushing on him.

Steve Quinn: He is the second most popular guy in Prepson High School after Jake Wellings.
He is handsome ,outgoing and also smart. He has a wide face and broad chest which tells he gyms a lot. He has silky hair that falls on his face anytime he sweats.

He has chubby cheek, big green eyes ( which sometimes turns blue when looked at in a different direction) and a small nose.
He is the only child of his dad a bachelor and renowned doctor in Orlando, Florida. His dad finds love and gets married to a woman named Mrs Ruby which required them to move to Jacksonville and buy a new house.
He got a transfer from Lookwell High School due to his dad marrying.

He is a party person and really behaves immature until he ends up crushing on his step sister Raey Quinn who helps him get his dream girl Louisa Simons but he couldn't hold the relationship and had to break up with her only to chase after his stepsister instead.