XV- Epilogue

Walking down the streets of  New York, Steve wondered if this was a good idea in the first place. He walked towards the location Louisa sent to him in the plane.

It felt so strange in a new city and the crowd was beyond his expectations but he was here for one goal and that was what kept him going.

When he got to the location on his map he quickly walked up the stairs not looking at anyone spying on him. He was already tired and exhausted from his trip but he still got chance to dress up well enough.

He wore his plain blue shirt and jeans with a pair of shoes. He looked at himself at the corridor mirror and realised he definitely needed a shave.

Since the day he moved to Boston, he decided to study medicine just like his dad even though his stepmother told him to try something different. He dated a few ladies here and there but all he could think about was just one person and that was Raey.

He pressed the bell to the room number on his phone and an entirely different lady opened the day. She was in her early thirties perhaps with loads of makeup on her face and a fake smile he knew so well.

“And who might you be handsome?” Melissa looked towards the unfamiliar face standing before him.

“Who is there Mel? Is it Ken?.”

Steve heard Raey's voice and that was what gave him the courage and immediately he pushed the door open and walked in without a response to the lady by the door.

“Oh my God!!! What the hell?” Raey screamed when Steve walked up to her and hugged her tight.

“I-I I don't even know what to say but I've been searching for you for years now Raey. Can we talk ?”. Steve responded still hugging her like his life depended on it.

“Erm, sure.”Raey grabbed his hands and led him into her room closing the door behind her.

“What are you doing here Steve? We promised Mom we would stay away from each other and you know she would be very mad if she finds out you're here.” She said to him crossing her hands over her chest.

Without a second thought to what he was doing, he rushed over to her and pressed her against the door trying to take a very good look at her. She most definitely gained weight and looked even more relaxed and prettier.

He immediately pressed his lips on hers kissing her with every breath he has. She also responded with the same urgency pulling at his overgrown hair.

The kiss turned into hunger and want and they were both tearing at each other's cloth and before they could both realise it they were on the bed having a heavy make out session.

“I missed you so much baby. You have no idea how much I missed you.” Steve said in between kisses.

He moved his head towards her neck earning a gasp from her.

“I missed you too Steve but we need to talk first. Urhhh!!” Raey responded with a moan.

“W-We can d-do that later baby. I really need to taste you right now.” He moved towards her short jeans and pulled it off her leaving her with her panties on.

He moved her panties out of the way and put his mouth on her throbbing wetness sucking and licking every bit of her. Raey was a moaning mess pulling hard at his hair asking for more.

She was already close to her orgasm and Steve knew that so he sucked and licked harder on her clit whiles pushing his fingers into her wet core pleasuring her to an intense orgasm.

He licked her release dry and moved up towards her smashing his pink lips on her red lips for a kiss.

“That was amazing. Gosh! It's been so long I felt this good.”