VI

It's almost the weekend and every student is going through their classes as fast as they can just so they can party the weekend away.

Most parties are held by the richest kids in school and the not so wealthy students just end up attending uninvited.

This time it's none other than Poline Fengs sending out invites to most of the students inviting them over for “a night of mystery” party as she sends the messages to a few of the students she knew would definitely spread the word for her.

Word gets out fast as the entire school is booming with gossips and the school bell rings signaling for last period.

The subject that Raey dreads the most is Maths and it definitely had to be put on Friday and Monday early morning. It's as if the school hated her enough to put that specific subject at the beginning and end of the school week.

From the looks of most of the students she can tell they feel the same way she does. She looks over to the back and realised her step brother was still not in class. Most of their courses were lined as the same when she checked through his time table in his room the other night.

Thier maths teacher, Mr Philips, enters and is about to speak when Steve enters the classroom beaming like a two year old who just ate his favorite candy and followed behind him was Danny, also one of the hottest girls in school.

Raey looks up and sees that his hair is roughed up a little and realised a hickey on his chin all the way to his neck. “He sure was doing something naughty” she thought to herself.

Classes goes on for thirty minutes and everyone looked pretty drained. From the back Danny has shifted seats and is now sitting close to Steve straddling him with those not so perfect hips. He seems to be enjoying it and smiling through his perfect white teeth as Danny says something funny into his ears.

“If you don't mind ,Mr Steve would you and your friend like to excuse us while we continue with our class.” Mr Philips says almost gulping at how shameless they both were clinging to each other.

“Sorry,Sir. It won't happen again.” Steve tries to plead as he removes Danny's legs off his thighs.

“Oh no it won't. Get out!!!” Mr Philips says as he smacks the table hard.
From the looks of it he is way more tired than most of the students in here and he wouldn't let any one fuel his frustration.

“ Great.” Danny says moving from her sit and exiting the class with Steve close behind. He brushes his hands close to his sister's and all he sees is disgust in her eyes.
He looks away and joins his new found ‘toy’ outside.

Class continues for another few more minutes and the bell rings for school to end. Students start gathering thier bags and other stuff excited that finally its the weekend and they are free from school.

Poline grabs Raey's arms before she could leave and pulls her into the seat close by.

“ Hey,” she says.

“Hey.” Raey responds with a smile.

“Ermmm.... Would you be coming for my party this weekend?”

Raey looks at her in a surprise because no one has ever invited her to parties talk less talk to her whiles in school.

“I don't think it's a good idea besides never been to a party and I would definitely feel out of place.”  answering the question Poline just asked her.

“I know and that's why am inviting you. It would be nice to have a familiar face at the party. Pretty pleaseeeeee I really want you to come.” sounding like a little child demanding something from her parents.

“I will think about it.”

“No way. I would be expecting you so don't let me down” Poline walks out of the class before Raey could say anything with a satisfied smirk on her face.

She hasn't known Raey for long but she is the only one that caught her attention since the first day she entered LookWell High School.

Most girls that bump into her literally start begging and pleading but Raey was different and it was nice how she stood up for herself. She wanted to know her more and perhaps in the future they could end being best friends who knows.

-

It's Saturday evening and Raey is still in her room contemplating on what to wear for the party. As soon as she got home from school Friday evening, she told her step dad about it and he was more than glad she was finally getting out more.

Things turned out better ever since she heard about the pregnancy. They seemed to be getting close and getting to know each other better.

The only problem she had now was the feelings she had locked away for her step brother. Ever since they heard the news about thier parents they've just drifted apart pretending they didn't have something going on between them.

None of them was ready to let the cat out of the bag. Besides this is more or less inevitable because they are siblings even if they are not related by blood.

She quickly grabs a pair of ripped jeans and a crop hoodie and styles her hair into curls as her hair falls just below her lower back. She grabs her phone whiles she puts on a little lip balm since she is not really into makeup.

Upon reaching downstairs she sees Steve dressed in a blue t-shirt over a pair of jeans and sneakers. His wavy hair looks disheveled as if he run his hands through it a few times. He smiles towards her and for a second she is still standing at the stairs looking dumbfounded.

The sound of pictures being taken brings her out of her naughty thoughts and she looks towards her parents that are beaming with joy holding a camera and taking shots of her.

“Mooom!!!,” she screams and hides her face a little embarrassed.

“What? I haven't seen my little girl go out for a party or even make out with a guy before so I must be dreaming or some sort”.

Raey scrunches her nose in disgust at how plain her mom can sometimes be.

“ Alright alright, it's time to go. I heard Steve is going for the same party so we asked him to wait so he can give you a lift. But you guys be safe and be home early. No drinking!! Or smoking!! Or unprotected sex!!!” she looks over at both of them.

“Mooom!!!.” Steve now responds almost in a happy tone.

“ I've got condoms though. You know...” Before she could continue with her long list of condoms and preferences, Steve grabs Raey's hands and they both walk out of the house.

They enter the car and thier parents are on the porch waving them before entering into the house.

“ This day didn't get any better.” Raey mutters to herself but Steve heard it and just smirks to himself. He puts in the address on the GPS indicator and drives off towards Poline Fengs house party.