XIII

Before you read , kindly vote, comment and share. I would really appreciate it. Enjoy!!!

As Jake got into his car, he starts to think about all the possible things that could go wrong today. The thought of loosing what he and Poline has crossed his mind so many times whiles he drove home.

He decided to keep good thoughts in just like how his psychologist advised him two days ago. He still wondered why he still had sessions with him anyway.

After his parents divorce , his dad made him see a psychologist because “It will make you accept things better” his dad told him. If only his dad knew it only made him feel worse about the situation.

When he got home, he quickly took a cold shower since it was very hot the entire day at school. He dressed into his long sleeve yellow shirt and black trousers and brushed his curls to the back of his head to give it a flat like look.

He took his credit card from his drawer and sent a quick text to Poline that he is on his way and got out of the house to pick her up.

“ Am on my way would be there in some few minutes time 🤗.” Poline read Jake's message.

She had totally forgotten about their dinner plans. So she rushed to her room to bath as fast as she could since she also took her precious time when it came to activities like bathing and brushing of teeth.

“I picked this dress for you ,my love.” Nanny said placing a blue sequins dress on Poline's bed just as Poline came out of the bathroom.

“Wow, this is beautiful. Where did you get it from Nanny?”

“Well when you told me right after school about your little dinner something I had already placed an order weeks ago for this dress to surprise you and I guess it was delivered right on time. I hope you love it?”.

“Of cause!!! Nanny. I love it. Thank you so much.” Poline said whiles rushing over to Nanny to give her a tight hug. “Thanks for been like an actual mother to me.” she said with shaky voice whiles tears flowed down her face.

“Anything for you dear. Now you have to be quick your date would be here soon.” Nanny said with a wink.

“Oh nanny it's not what you think.” Poline said with a blush.

“Alright ,alright let's get you ready anyway. I will fix your hair into curls just the way you like it whiles you do your make-up.”

Soon within ten minutes, Poline was ready looking very pretty in her dress and makeup. Jake also got there in time as he pressed the bell to Poline's house.

Now he was more than nervous about how things would go now that he was here. The door opened and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

“You look so beautiful.” Jake gasped as soon as Poline walked out to him.

She was definitely taking his breath away at this moment with her brown curls bouncing on her shoulders and her makeup was just perfect not too much and not too little either. Don't get him started on her dress that hugged her in every way. It was today he actually realised she had a little bit of curves to her stature.

“Thanks.” Poline said blushing real hard.“ You also look good too.” she whispered to him when she got close.

This was the first time Poline has ever seen Jake in a shirt talk less of dress official. He was always wearing tops and jeans but today he looked even cuter.

“Thanks.” he said placing a peck on her cheeks that were already tinted pink from her blushing hard.

“Let me open the door for you. I want to be a gentleman tonight.” Jake said as soon as they got to his car.