XI

It's been two weeks since the party at Poline's house and Raey is still ignoring Steve even though he has tried almost everything to get her to forgive him.

He decided to try a different approach which would involve none other than Louisa Simons. He planned on hooking up with her once when he was still in Lookwell High but her douchebag of a brother, Darell Simons, kept hanging around her like some looser.

Steve realised that a few days back during their interschool visit Louisa and Raey had gotten much closer and wanted to use that as a way to get her to talk to him.

Raey had just finished with her last but one class for the day when she spotted Steve waving her over. She decided to just listen to him just this once and get it off her chest what she has been trying her best to say to him.

Raey had already developed feelings for Steve and she was only pissed off with him because someone else had to see her in her most vulnerable state. She decided there and then to let him know how she felt since it's her first time ever to like someone that much.

“Hey.”

“Hey,”

“I have something to tell you.” they both blurted out at the same time and laughed it off.

“Okay you first.” Raey said to him.

“So I realised you've been hanging out with Louisa a lot lately.”

“ Yeah I guess we have a lot in common even though we are in separate schools.”

“Okay so I kinda need a favor.” he told her with a smirk on his face. He is definitely going to know how she feels about him with this idea.

“What favor?” she responded.

“I want to ask Louisa to be my girlfriend and I want you to help me.”

Raey's face held no emotions whatsoever because she had always learnt how to keep a straight face without anyone knowing what she felt but right now even with a straight face her heart was like she was stabbed a million times.

“Okay.” she managed to say. “ I will talk to her for you but I can't promise you anything. I got to go it's almost time for my last class.” she walked away and turned towards the hallway and tears started spilling uncontrollably.

She always knew he was a player but she still ended up with these uncalled for feelings and he had to be so blunt about it that he doesn't feel anything for her and that all that they did was just a game for him.

She texted Louisa to meet her at the park after school after all he asked her a favor she could not refuse. “Maybe seeing him with someone else would actually make her understand that it was wrong of her to feel anything at all” she thought to herself.

Steve thought this would actually let him know what she thought of him but from her facial expression looks like he was the only one feeling what he was feeling. He decided there and then that he would try and forget his feelings for Raey by dating Louisa.

-

Poline grabs her chair and pulls it out so she could sit when all of a sudden a hand grips her and drags her out of class before she could utter a word.

Standing before her is Jake and it looks as if he just got out of a shower. His hoodie was a little drenched and his hair was still in the process of drying.

“ We need to talk.” he blatantly told her.

“About what?” Oh she definitely knew about what but she just had to act like she didn't.

“Not here.” he said and grabbed her arms leading her to the ladies washroom.

Before Poline could grasp the fact she was about to miss class, Jake pulls her into his arms and smashes his lips into hers in a swift motion.

He pulled her hair and gripped her thighs and pressed her against the walls whiles still waiting for her to loosen up.

Poline understands and kisses him back with the same force with both of them hissing and moaning each other's names out loud.

Jake places his hands under her yellow short skirt that he has had on his mind the entire day. He has been hard for weeks now thinking and thinking about her lips on his groin and wondered what it would feel like to have her crumple with orgasm like she did him.

He unzips her skirt and it pools at her feet. He pulls away from the kiss briefly to look at her bright pink lace thong she had on.

He traces his finger on her wetness and he feels his hard member already poking through his jeans.

Poline grabs his shirt and pulls it over his head whiles tracing circles on his abs and dropping kisses all over his chest. She tries to grab his buttons on his jeans but he stops her midway.

“Not today.” he says to her.

Today its his turn to make her feel really good. He pulls her towards the counter and puts her on top of the counter whiles spreading her legs with his hands. He looks into her beautiful eyes that he has fallen in love with.

Before Poline could gather her thoughts, Jake was already on his knees and had pulled her soaked panties aside. He draws circles on her clit in slow motions.

“Shit!!!” she moans out loud.

He brings his head closer to her wet core and sucks slowly on her soft bud earning a gasp from her.

“ Just like that. Fuck!!!!” she squeals out loud almost having an orgasm from how slowly he sucked on her.

He moves his finger to her entrance and puts one finger into her wetness going slowly then picking up his pace whiles still sucking on her clit.

“Oh my God,that's so good. Arh!!!!” she continues moaning out loud.

Jake places another finger into her throbbing wetness and continues his assault on her clit. She was so tight on his fingers and he wondered what it would feel like to have his hard member enter her but he thought about doing that a different day at a different place.

“Am about t-t-to come-e. Yes yes yes!!!” she screams her lungs out and released her juices all over his fingers.

Jake licked every bit of her juices and placed his fingers into her open mouth to have a taste.

Poline grabbed him forcefully and kisses him with so much passion and they pulled away to catch their breaths.

“ That was so amazing.” she says with her forehead on his. “I thought you wanted to talk?” she asks him.

“ Well I did but I had a lot on my mind when I saw those beautiful lips of yours.” he grabs her lower lips with his thumb and smooths them. “ I definitely came in my jeans just by how tight you were on my fingers.” he smirks putting a loose strand of hair behind her ears.

“Good.” she smirks. “ Well we both missed our class so what would you like us to do?”

“Oh trust me there is a lot I wanna do to you right now but not today.”

Poline chuckles and pushes him off her to get down from the counter. She adjusts her skirt whiles Jake puts on his top. They walked out hand in hand with a big smile plastered on their faces.