IX

“ What the hell do you think your doing , Steve?” Raey pushes him off her as she adjusts her crop top that she is dreading at the moment.

One tiny movement and her boobs pops out and gives a full show to anyone watching.

“ I.... I... I don't know,”

“Just shut up. What the hell was Therese talking about in there?”

“ What are you talking about ?” he asks her trying to avoid her prying eyes on him.

“ Oh yes you do know what am talking about. It's either you tell me now or I will go back there and ask her myself.” she moves towards the other side but Steve blocks her and pushes her back towards the wall.

He slowly puts a loose strand of hair behind her ear and moves his head close to hers.

They were both breathing heavily at this point. Steve doesn't hesitate as he puts his lips on hers and starts kissing her slowly. Raey doesn't respond just yet, a little taken aback by his sudden kiss.

He continues assaulting her lips whiles she finally gives in and kisses him back with the same urgency. She moves her hands into his curly hair tugging at the root asking for access to go deeper.

Steve moves his hands towards her hips pulling her forward as if they weren't even close enough giving her access as they kissed deeply with their tongues battling each other.

Raey was the first to stop as they both grasp for air. She pulls back into the wall whiles Steve puts his head on her neck smelling her sweet perfume he has gotten used to now.

Without wasting time, he gently tugs at her jeans whiles biting the sweet spot on her neck making her moan softly.

He opens her jeans fully and pushes his hands down into her panties and finds them soaking wet whiles Raey also moves her hands to his jeans.

“Fuck!!! Your so wet.” he whispers into her ears.

She also puts her free hand in his boxers and slowly strokes his manhood which wouldn't fit in her hands since it was huge whiles her other hands continue it's assault on his hair. He groans in pleasure at how good her hands feel on him.

She puts her lips on his again as they kiss intensely both pleasing each other with their hands. Steve strokes at her core and slowly inserts a finger only to find her super tight but dripping with wetness.
“Shit” he mutters through the kiss and pulls away to look at her.

“No one has ever touched me before.” Raey responds through several moans.

“What?” Steve asks her as he pulls his hands out from her throbbing core.

She also pulls her hands out only for him to groan loudly since he was pretty close to coming.

“Oh my God, am so sorry Raey I didn't know.” he responds hysterically realizing what she just meant.

“Its fine. I think we need to go back to the group before they have our heads for taking too long.” she closes her jeans and curses under her breath.

She was almost close to her first orgasm like ever only for her to spoil the fun with what she said. She was always running from guys and avoiding all kinds of relationship until he came into her life and now she can't even think straight without him crossing her mind.

Steve was a little taken aback by the fact that Raey is a virgin but he still felt special that he was the first to touch her and he couldn't wait to do more stuff to her.

He stopped her again when she tried to walk away.He wanted to tell her the truth before she finds out from someone else about the photo on his phone.

“ I need you to see something but please promise me you wouldn't get mad at me.” he looks into her eyes for assurance.

She only responds with a nod wondering what he wanted to say. He grabs his phone from his back pocket and scrolls through his numerous pictures in his gallery and finally sees the picture on his phone.

She immediately puts her hands on her mouth to stop her from screaming when she sees her half naked pictures on his phone. “How could he do something so despicable to me? And how many people has he shown it to?” she thought as her hands started shaking and tears dropped from her eyes.

“ How could you Steve? I mean I don't get it. Your such an asshole and I never want to speak to you again.” she pushes him hard to the side.

“Am so sorry Raey. I really am and am sorry Therese saw it and I really I don't know what to say.” he tries to grab her hands but she pulls away. “ Wait!!!please let me explain.” he calls after her as she walks away from him to join the group.

She wasn't one to easily let her feelings get in her way so as she walked to the group she wiped away all her tears and sat down close to Poline as everyone just stared at her like a lost puppy.

Steve joins them later and smiles towards the group taking his seat next to Jake.

“Took you guys long enough.” Darell mutters only receiving a cold glare from Steve.

“Well let's continue shall we. Two dares Poline I dare you to suck on Jakes cock or fuck Frederic right here.” Moses smiles and looks over at Darell who looks like he is about to puke.

He is going to enjoy his little revenge on Darell just because he feels like it. He is not going to let Darell mess with him just because he keeps forgetting to put a damn lock on his phone.

“What!!!!!” Poline , Jake and Darell shout at the same time.

“You stupid piece of shit. That's my woman your talking about.” Darell shoots up from his seat moving towards Moses a few seats away.

“Not anymore scumbag!!!.” Poline screams at Darell.

She has had enough of his cheating and what better time to let him pay for all the tears she has shed for him all this years. She would please Jake and make him come deep in her throat and make Darell watch whiles she licks the excess off his cock.

He stops in his tracks and looks towards her with his mouth open. He just couldn't believe what she just said.

“ What the fuck do you mean? Are you breaking up with me over this shit game? You can never leave me Poline.” he says to her.

“Watch me.” She takes her sweet time and walks over to Jake who is looking like he just shit his pants.

He definitely wasn't expecting something like this to go down tonight he could have shaved or wore his best boxers since it's his first time receiving a bj.

Hey fam. It's been a minute and I missed you all. Please don't forget to comment and vote. Kindly point out mistakes if you see one and I would attend to it ASAP.

Thanks !!! Kisses😘