II

School was soon over and everyone was in a hurry to get to their various homes.
First years obviously had to hurry out of school to avoid being bullied whiles those that weren't too sharp had to become a scapegoat.

Mr Bright Quinn father of Raey and Steve was at the main school entrance waiting for his son and stepdaughter Raey, he has been trying so hard to impress.
“ How did your day go kids?”. He asked.

“ Good.” Raey replied nonchalantly.

“ It was great. I made new friends and for the first time I didn't get into much trouble Siree. ” Steve said with a smirk on his face.
Mr Bright knew when he calls him “ Siree” he was trying to tease him for sure.

“ Well that's good to hear. ” Mr Bright said smiling heavily.

They drove the rest of the way home in silence and mostly listening to music.

-

As soon as ,the Quinn's family got home Raey goes straight to her room without saying 'hello' to her mom. Her mom quickly understands because most of the time when she ignores everyone it only means her day didn't go that well.

“Hi ,my love.” Mr Quinn said to his wife whiles placing a peck on her cheeks.

“ Hi.” she kisses him back.“ Dinner would be ready soon so you and Steve should freshen up.” as she looks over at Steve.
Steve takes that as the cue to leave them and go to his room to shower.
His thoughts just kept going to his stepsister. She was a very pretty girl but she is always emotional and moody and he just can't stop wondering what goes through her head.

As he gets ready to enter the shower , unfortunately he was too distracted and just walked in on Raey taking a bath.

Raey screams so loud as she realises her stepbrother just saw her naked.

“ Get outtttt!!” she screams at him.

Before Steve could actually realise what he has done it was too late. He was standing face to face with his naked sister who had the most perfect body he has ever laid eyes on.

Her boobs were perky and small with curves so wide and don't get him started on the down area which was clean shaved and very pink dripping with water.
He kept staring and staring and then Raey had to slap him for him to come back to his senses. He quickly walked out of the washroom.

Steve enters his room very much rooted to the core and finding every ways and means to get his thoughts straight. He had no choice than to rethink of everything and release himself.

Whiles Raey was still shocked as she recalled her brother's big buldge rooted straight for her. For the first time in her life she had seen a guy get horny for her.

She tried to forget everything by taking a cold shower but it only made things worse because her mind was already on him touching her and she had no choice than to release herself till she came all over the bathroom.

She showered again and cleaned herself up and went straight to her bedroom not bothering to join her family for dinner.
How could she face Steve when she just fantasized about him?

Steve got into the shower fast as he  realized the coast was clear. After showering he went down stairs to grab dinner and return to his room. He just wasn't ready to face her yet.
But when he got there he realized it was just his mom and Dad at the table waiting.

“ Where is Raey and what took you so long? And why was Raey screaming on top of her voice?” his mom asked him.

“ I just had a hard time finding my towel and Raey...” his mind went back to the incident again.

“ What about Raey?” his dad asked him.

“ Oh Raey saw a cockroach and said I should bring her dinner to her.”

Mr and Mrs Quinn looked at him in shock because they know their kids were never fond of each other since they got married.

“ And please can I take mine to my room as well?” Steve asked his mom. He really needed to get online and get distracted for the rest of the night.

“ Okay.” Mrs Quinn replied.

She served two plates for both Raey and Steve and he took it upstairs with  water and some juice.

As he kept climbing the stairs he now realised he wasn't ready to face her but he can't also send the food back.
He had no choice but to go into her room.
He knocked on the door but no response so he entered since the door wasn't locked.

“ Raey!!” he called out to her when he didn't see her in her room. He walked over to the balcony and saw her wrapped up in a duvet as she sat in the armchair looking at the sky.

“ Doesn't the sky look beautiful tonight?” she asked her brother as she looked over at him.
“ Ermm...” he couldn't gather his words because that wasn't the reaction or question he was expecting from her.

“ Thanks for bringing my food am starving.” she said taking the food from him.
He almost melted because for the first time since they met this was her first time smiling and for that matter genuinely.

“ I think I should go to my room .....ermmm we can talk tomorrow after school or even during school or....”

“ You don't need to worry about me am good and you can join me here if you want. You need to eat as well.”

“ Ermm okay.” he replied nervously.
He sat next to her as they ate in silence looking at the night sky as the moon and stars shone brightly.

“ Am really sorry for being an asshole to you ever since our parents got together.” she said almost in tears.

“ You don't need to apologise for anything besides I should rather apologise for ahem, for you know what happened in the bathroom. ”

“ It doesn't matter.” she replied back.

They went back to being silent each in their own thoughts.

After eating they both were too full to move and ended up sleeping in the couch on the balcony both having wet dreams about each other.