14. hotel room free love revival

*Warning this chapter is filled with a *smutty center*

I observe Alex as he searches for the hotel room keycard in his jacket. We're waiting for the elevator. We're alone in the hall. He looks like the coolest being on the planet, in his cream blazer and the high-waisted bell bottom pants, some locks of hair falling in his face. He sniffs and rubs his nose.

"Do you do that a lot?" I ask casually.
He raises his brows. "Do what?"
"Coke."
He chuckles awkwardly, running a hand through his hair.
I'm not that naive, my smile says. That's alright. I realize that it comes with the territory...That rock'n'roll, eh?
But I want to understand how deep he is in. If it's something that may cause worry or pain.

"Nah. It's a once in a while kinda thing. We did a couple of lines, that's it." He shruggs.
I do too. "Ok." That's enough for me, but he goes on.
"I had my share during the last couple of years, not gonna lie. These days however I only indulge in the occasional offering. But that's it. Don't worry about it love."
I fix a rebel lock of hair on his head. "Ok. I won't."

"My only addictions are music, nicotine...and my girl." He surrounds my waist with his arms and looks in my eyes with a sweet expression. I kiss the smiling lips.
I steal the bottle of champagne from his hand and I take a sip.
"That's for the room, you alcoholic!"
"Mmh..." I look up for a moment, picturing a scenario. Then I look back at him. "Yes, drinking champagne from you sounds pretty good."
"I'll let you do that only if I can do the same."

The elevator doors open in front of us.
"505," he says looking at the card as we step in. I press the button for the 5th floor.
I feel the elevator slowing down, it's about to stop only one floor up.
"Let's have some fun. Play along." I move on the other side of the cabin. I'm hyped up, excited, turned on. I'm a little tipsy, yeah, but I'm mostly on a natural high.

"Huh?" Alex looks confused but amused.
"We're strangers. Shhh." I whisper and press my index finger across my lips.
A distinguished couple comes in. I pretend to inspect my nails. They press the button for floor 7, and settle in one of the corners. Perfect.
Then I look at Alex and I smile seductively, playing with my hair. I move close to him. "Hi..."
"Hello there." He looks so confused and I'm trying not to laugh. I wink at him reminding him to play along with me.

"Fuck, you're hot." I purr, running a finger down his chest.
"You too, baby." His voice is sultry.
"I'll be so lonely, all alone in my room." I fake an innocent tone.
I put an arm around his neck, and I bite my lip looking at his mouth. I slowly move my glaze to his eyes. I'm not even acting at this point. I see the smirk on his face and I understand that he got it and we're on the same page. "Do you wanna come over and play?"

"Why not? You look like fun," he replies, placing his free hand on my waitst, pulling me closer.
I see the other two sharing an uncomfortable stare.
I moan against his mouth when he shoves his tongue in my mouth giving way to a lascivious kiss.
"Baby, we outta fuck." He underlines the last word overenoucing it, without restraining his accent.
The doors open on our floor.
We step out under the appalled looks of the two by-standers and burst into laughs once the door closes.
"You crazy chick!"

We walk down the hallway, laughing.
"That turned me on though," he says at the door. He resumes the dirty kiss that we started for joke. He swipes the key card in the reader without breaking the kiss and we stumble in the room. The door closes against my back, as we kiss roughly.
I slide his blazer off his shoulders. I want it off. I toss my leather jacket on a chair.
Alex drinks from the bottle and passes it on to me, then he removes the jacket completely, letting it slide off his arms.
The low lights in the room create shadows on them making them look like they belonged to a sculpture.