The interrogation

Raven Recce:

Jack pulled me into my new room. And closed the door, and looked me in the eyes and took a deep breath and said.

"That. Was. Awesome.!"

I smiled at his comment. "Well what can I say, I'm awesome"

He chuckled.

"Well what do you think of the room?" He asked.

I didn't notice the room before now, I looked away from him and saw the biggest room I have ever seen. It was bigger than the apartment me and my mom lived in, but that was small.

 It was bigger than the apartment me and my mom lived in, but that was small

(I was thinking something like this, or you could just use your images

(I was thinking something like this, or you could just use your images.)

I walked longer in the room and sat down my luggage down. And turned around to look at Jack who had hope in his eyes.

"This. Is. Awesome.!" I said as each word I said I backed up into my new room.

Jack exhaled of relief, and smiled at me. I stared to jump up and down and clap in joy. Jack came over to me and joined. Then we fell on my bed and dying of laughter.

When we where done laughing we sat up.

"I need to show you something" Jack said and stood up and walked over to a door in my room.

He opened it and walked in, I followed him.

"What is th-" I started before I saw my OWN private bathroom!

(Plus a bathtub.. just imagine it is one there kapizh?... ok good)

"This can not get better." I said as I started to smile so hard that my chin started to hurt.

"Ohh, but it can" Jack said with an secretive smile.

I tilted my head to the side. He nodded his head against a door that was on the other side of the mirror. I looked at him with concern in my eyes. I walked up to the door and opened it.

I took a deep breath and said, "a walking closet so cool!" (If yk yk)

***

Jack have helped me to pack out, it only took about 10 minutes because I don't have so many things.

"Ok, tomorrow we are going shopping!" He said as he started in to my nearly empty walking closet.

I looked at him and chuckled.

"Well you need to go out now." I said.

"What.. whyyyyy" He whined.

"I'm going to shower." I answered as I looked at his face.

He turned around and started to run out of my room. I looked after him laughing, and that smart ass was able to forget to close the door.

I walked over to the door and was about to close it when I heard voices. I looked out my door to see Leo talking on his phone, his door was open.

"Just find out whatever you can about <the devil> ok?!" He said in an annoyed voice.

I gasped at his words, what do he want with me.

"Do you know who i am?!" He started "I'm Leo Charter for fucks sake, I'm the don in the Italian mafia?! Does that ring a bell?!"

My eyes was vide open. Mafia, Italian mafia?! Wtf is this family into?!

"Just find her?!" Leo yelled into his phone before he hung up, and trow his phone on the table.

I closed my door and started to walk around the room. I walked over to my bed and took up my pc

i12kissu

and went to my own program and started to type while thoughts ran thru my head.

Who are you Leo Charter?
Does my family have something to do with this?
Why do he want to find me?
How can he be don? He is only like 20 or something, how can he lead an hole mafia?!

I started to search after: Leo Charter

After something that felt like forever. I found out that he is 22 years old. He became the leader of the Italian mafia when he was 10 because his dad got killed, and he was the only one that could take over. I also found out that his full name is Leo Harriet Charter! I don't know why Harriet, but I think it's kinda cute.. wait WAIT stop Raven stop! Don't think like that! He is the enemy he is trying to get you.. stop it just stop it......

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok srry this was kinda small too. Thx for all the readers maybe it's just like 8 BUT it's mine 8 readers🥺❤️

But I have sooo many ideas for this book! I just started and I know this is just a book but I'm really starting to like Raven, Liam, Jack and Leo and all off them❤️

And i made an Tik Tok user for this and if you would like you can follow it, the name is @mafiawriter23 🥰

Thx for reading🥰

Word count: 802