My little princess

Richard Lee Morton:

"Don't give up on him." I said to Leo's mom. "Rebecca please." I tried again.

"He doesn't even want to look at me." She said and looked at the ground.

"That isn't so weird, I mean you ran away from his when he was 5. And after that his dad started to hit him. I just think he needs time." I paused, "if you go again he will never forgive you."

"Maybe your right." She said still not looking up.

I heard that someone walked down the stairs, I looked up and saw Raven and Noah walking down.

I smiled up at them and walked over to Raven, "hey." I said and gave her a hug. I could feel she was surprised but she gave in and hugged me back.

"Hey." She said back.

I pulled back from the hug. "They are in there waiting for you." I said and nodded towards the meeting room, she nodded and started to walk over to the room with Noah right behind her.

When they closed the door Rebecca looked at me. "You are so good with kids." She said smiling.

"Well maybe, I have five kids." I said and chuckled.

"Well yea, but you are a very good father." She said smiling at me.

"I wasn't for him." I said and looked down of the thought of my first born kid.

"Lincoln is in the past Richard..." she said and tried to cheer me up.

"Yea, I guess your right." I said and sighted.

And when those words got out of my mouth. Raven stormed out of the meeting room frustrated. The next thing I hear is a gun shot.

Leo came out after and walked over to Raven holding her by her waist and walking up the stairs.

When they was out of sight I tired to Rebecca again. "They really like a each other." She said looking back at me. I nodded and smiled at the thought. Leo is a good boy, I trust him with my little princess.

"He is a good boy." Rebecca said like she read my thoughts.

"Yeah." I said smiling at her...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry that this is short, but I haven't have time to write. I have been visiting my great grandmother today. But I will try to update later tonight or tomorrow night. I are on the stable every Saturday some hours. So I will try to write :)

Word count:
409