"Eat."

Raven Recce:

"Foods ready!" Richard yelled from down stairs.

Me and Liam have been in my room for the last hours doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Oooooo food." Liam said and ran to the door with me following slowly behind.

I haven't eaten when I was here just an apple, and well I don't eat that either. But I'm not hungry that is what's weird.

We got down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw much food. Everything you can think of, chicken, rise, pig, meal, lasagna, like every type of meat you can think off.

I sat down beside Jack and Liam sat beside Kyle who was sitting over us, I ship them so much!

I looked around the room it was only the chair beside me who was empty. And I saw everyone except Leo.

"Where is Leo?" I asked looking at Richard.

"He usually never came in to the food, except sometimes doe." Jack answered for him.

I nodded. I looked at the food but I wasn't hungry, I couldn't eat. I took my hand on the table and leaned my head on it. Just then a person came and sat in the chair beside me. I looked beside me and saw Leo.

"How lovely to you to join us Leo." Richard said.

Leo nodded at him. I looked at Kyle and Liam which made me smile, they was laughing together, I think Liam like Kyle much and maybe Kyle likes Liam too?

Then I felt a pair of cold hands on my thighs, I looked at the hand and then up to Leo who was already looking at me.

"Eat" he whispered to me. I just ignored him and looked forward again. "Don't make me repeat myself, ragazza." He whispered demanding in my ear. Which send me a shiver down my spine. (Girl)

I sat straight up in my back and took some lasagna. Not my favorite but it's something.

"Happy?" I asked as I looked at Leo.

He just nodded not taking his hand of my thigh and started to eat.

Butterflies, butterflies!

I started to eat, as I just could focus on the hand on my thigh.

I fell my breath change, what is this boy doing to me?....

Leo Charter:

I walked down the stairs and for one time I will actually joining the dinner.

I walked into the room and sat in the only empty chair which was beside Raven. She sat the resting her head on her hand. But her plate in all empty, don't she eat? When I think about it she took only an apple to breakfast, and she didn't have time to eat it, due all the things that have happed today.

"How lovely of you do join us Leo." Richard said smiling at me. I nodded towards him and sat down.

I took my hand on Raven's thigh and whispered in her ear, "eat." She didn't answer just looked at Liam and Kyle. "Don't make me repeat myself, ragazza." I whispered demanding in her ear. (Girl)

She then sat up and straightened her back and took some lasagna. "Happy?" She whispered looking at me.

I just nodded and started to eat, not taking my hand of her thigh.

I felt her breath change by my touch.

"I love the way her breathing changes as soon as I touch her body." I thought....

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

So I just made this quick before I got to school, so srry it's short but it's cute doe🥰

I will try to post long ones and like some smalls sometimes too. It's that ok?🥰😘

Word count: 603