The meeting

Leo Charter:

How the hell did that girl know my hole name? Well she is the devil, so why am I wondering...

"Let's start the meeting." I said and placed my elbow on the table and started to crack my fingers.

I have a problem with doing it... ok?!

"So what's the plan, mr?" The devil asked and looked at me before leaning back in the chair.

"Sir." A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see the one that has responsibility for our weapons. I don't know his name, I didn't bother learning it either. The people that have responsibility for the weapons always mess up or blow them self up into the air, and I don't think it's any different with this one.

"Go on." I said and he walked up to an blackboard in the room.

He started to write something on the board.

Oliver Board

"Oliver Board have the responsibility for the weapons in the Russian mafia, so I th-" he started before devil interrupted him.

"Are you serious?" She asked looking the man up and down in disgust.

"Yea! Do you have a better idea?" He asked, "you are just a little girl, anyways." He said.

Devil's eyes was lighten up of rage. She walked over to the man and kicked him where it hurts. He falled to the ground and whines in pain.

"Oh suck it up boy." Devil said and sat down in her chair again.

"Ok, so that is literally the dumbest plan I have ever heard." She said.

"Do you have a better idea?" A man in the back asked.

"If you insist." She said smiling. "Thomas Harris..."

"And who is that?" I asked which made her look at me.

"He is Lynch's assistant." She started, "and he owns a stripper club...." she said and stopped looking at my face for any reactions.

I just nodded.

"So I thought that we could get in the club. This week they have a tema on the club.... masquerade ball"

"Does he have any weaknesses?" I asked, looking at her.

"One word..." she said and took a deep breath, "girls"

"Ok. Now let's talk about a plan." I said simple.

The man that devil kicked former, groaned on the ground.

"Oh suck it up asshole." Devil said clearly annoyed.

I chuckled at her comment.

***

It's now one hour later, and we have found out a plan. And devil have found a B, C and D plan, if plan A don't work. I just have to say, this girl impresses me....

Raven Recce:

After an hour in this room I looked at the clock.

Fuck

It's 11:00, I have to get back to the car and *drive back*.

I stood up from my chair and said, "it was a pleasure being here, but I have to go."

"Ok." Leo said and walked over to me.

"We start the plan in two days, exactly at 22:00." I said and went out not waiting for an answer.

I walked over to the car and changed into the clothes I had on before.

I started the car and chose to drive a little bit around, just to not come back just when 'the devil' left.

I drove around for 10 minutes before I got to an vantage point. I walked out and looked out, I found an bench and just sat down looking out.

The water splashes on the beach, the wind waiving the grass from the cliff back and fourth.

My mom would have loved this

"I miss you mom... and I will find you... I promise.." I whispered.

Max Recce:

"Let me go!" I yelled my lungs out. "She will find me, and kill al off you!" I yelled again.

"I miss you Raven.... please come find me... just that big brain of yours... please...." I whispered so that no one else heard. "I love you...."

Raven Recce:

"I love you...." I said and walked back to the car and started to drive back.

I'm not ready to call that house my home, my home is where my mom is...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

gIrL pOwEr!!!!

Sorry for this to be short but whatever

Word count: 700