The day is here

Raven Recce:

"Hey!" I heard Emori say from the other line of the phone. "Hey, you of work?" I asked her as I walked up the stairs towards my room.

"What?.." Emori answered confused and I heard that she opened a door on the other end of the phone. "The dress shop?" I said very confused back, I started to walk slower up the stairs. "Oh, yeah!" She quickly said back and laughed kinda nervous. "Anyways, can you please FaceTime me!" I asked changing the subject and sounded kinda desperate. "Ok." She laughed. "Wait I will take you on my Mac." I said and hung up.

I walked over to my Mac, sat down on the chair in front of the desk and dilated her number again. It took some time before she answered, but when she did she was in a little room. The walls was black, she sat on her bed with a little window behind her.

"So what do you need help with?" Emori asked making me look at her on the screen. "So I'm going on a party tomorrow and I need your help!" I said and stood up. "Ok! I know how your dress looks like. But! I need to see your whole outfit!" She said and clapped her hands together. I laughed and found the shoes me and Felix brought.

I sat them in front of the camera and it was silence while Emori scanned them threw the screen. She took her hand up to her chin stroking it, acting like she had a beard. I laughed at her, but she held her pocker face.

"I also brought this pair of shoes." I said and took up another pair. She changed her gaze to the other pair of shoes and stood like that for a while.

"If you are asking for fashion tips.." she paused after a while. "You shouldn't ask me." She laughed. "Oh screw you." I laughed with her. "But seriously, witch one." I asked.

"The black ones, definitely." She said and clicked her tongue and nods. "They are both black?!" I squeal. "Ups?...." Emori said and burst into laughter, I joined her and I talked to her the rest of the night, I ended up falling asleep talking to her.

For what I have heard, her dad is at the hospital and her mom is an alcoholic. But that she is ok, she has a job and her mom and dad is doing better. I'm happy for her...

***

I woke up of sun blinding me. It was kinda nice. I could hear birds from outside, and Jack and Leo screaming from the room beside. Beautiful. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of bed. I saw that Emori had hung up.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see a mess! It's a long time since I have taken a shower, when I think about it is very not hygienic. I think last time I took a shower was when Leo was here.

Why did he start to ignore me?

I felt a single tear run down my chin, I quickly wiped it away and straighten up my back. I have never cried for a boy before, and I have no intentions to start now. That boy can cry for himself.

I took my clothes from the day before off and turned on the bathtub. I sat down on a stool beside the bathtub, and watched as the hot water strolled down into the bathtub.

When my eyes watched the water my thoughts was a whole other place. Leo...

Leo Charter:

"I will not let her go to that Galla!" I yelled at Jack. "Do you think I want her to do that?! She is my twin sister!" He yelled back.

I dragged my fingers threw my hair, "fuck." I said under my breath.

"Let's talk to her later." Jack suggested, "go take a shower. You stink." He said and weak laughed a bit. I gave him a death stare and said; "you should be happy your in my mafia... or you would be dead."

He took his hands up in defense and walked out of the room without another word.

Everyone have been very tired lately, after Raven said her plan. No one have been sleeping, just trying to find a batter plan. But no one have succeed.

I groaned and walked over to the bathroom with big steps. Jack's right, I have to take a shower.

I threw of my clothes and turned on the shower. I looked as the cold water came to the ground. This isn't the first time I have to take a cold shower for that girl.

When my eyes are glued at the water my thoughts ran to Raven...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm on fire!!! SHESSSS! Well I can't do so much because of my LEG so🥲

What are your resent emojis? Mine is: 😏🤌❤️🥰✨👏😼🥲😩⚠️😍☺️❤️‍🔥🪰☠️💀🥺👌😶🤏🪳🇮🇹▪️😒🍪😘🍟📝😎✅

Word count:
825