Un servizio

Raven Recce:

I typed so fast on the keyboard that I thought I was going to break it. While my fingers ran across the keyboard my eyes was loved on the screen. The person that was trying to get into my database is good...

"But not good enough." I whispered as I clicked the last button and sent that motherfucker of my server.

I checked the persons IP address and saw that the hacker was from this house?... Leo....

Something popped up on my pc. Some texts, in Italian.

Abbiamo bisogno di aiuto, dobbiamo togliere dalla mappa la mafia Russa.
(We need help, we need to get the Russian mafia of the map.)

I smirked to myself, I have them just where I want.

I started to type on the computer, and wrote an answer.

Cosa ottengo par quello?
(What do I get for that?)

Un servizio
(A service.)

A service? Is that what they have to offer. Before I could answer I got a new message.

Abbiamo un esercito di persone e se ne hai bisogno basta chiedere. Ma in cambio vogliamo che la mafia Russa sia fuori mappa.
(We have an army of people and if you need it just ask. But in return we want the Russian mafia off the map.)

Good point, good point. That kid is not so hopeless as I thought.

Ok, voglio aiutarti. Dove ci dovremmo incontrare?
(Ok, i will help you. Where do we meet?)

Bene, ti invieremo il resto delle informazioni per la riunione di domani.
(Good, we will send you the rest off the information to the meeting tomorrow.)

I closed the pc and jumped in the bed, those motherfuckers are to easy to trick. I feel a little bad for lying to then, they are my family.... but if I found my mom, maybe I can move back with her?... just us again?....

***

I woke op from the birds on the tree outside my window just singing.

I walked over to the window and opened it, so that my hole room was full of the beautiful sound. I stood there for a while just looking at the birds. They was beautiful.

I stood there just looking smiling at them

I heard a weird sound behind me, I tired around and saw Liam now laying on the ground and holding his stomach and rolling around on the floor complaining.

"Hey weirdo." I said and walked over to him and took his arm and tried to drag him up.

"Noooo, I dontttt wanntt tooooo." I complained, and pulled his hand back to him and around his stomach again.