"Dans with me."

*sexual activity and etc. is in the chapter, so if you don't feel comfortable with that. We can't be friends, sorry. Now you are warned.*

Raven Recce:

He was suddenly standing right in front of me, he stared down at me debating with himself in his head.

He took my hands and made me stand up, I willingly followed his moves. I was confused but still tempted to know what's going on. "Dans with me." He suddenly said, or more or less demanded.

"What?" I asked and gave a little chuckle at the end. "You hear me, dans with me." He said now hiding a little smile. "But-" "no buts." He erupted me.

"There is no music." I said. "So?" He asked with a cheeky ass smirk on his stupid face, and for some reason I stood there smiling at his stupid face. "Come on." He said now smiling and pulled me to the middle of the room.

His arms stated to swing to music who wasn't even there.

"This is stupid." I argued, "oh believe me, I have done worse." He said making my eyebrows rise in curiosity. "Enlighten me." I said he looked down with a smile on his face and chuckled. "I don't know if your ready." He smirked. "Oh now you have got to tell me." I laughed, earning a light chuckle from him.

"I have missed your laugh." He suddenly spitted out. I smiled at his comment, I still don't remember him but I can feel that there is something. I don't know how to explain it but I just know that there is something.

I leaned in and put my head on his chest and we continued to slow dans. I could hear his breath against my ear, I could hear his heart beating. It was beating in this calm rate, like he felt safe right now. I felt his arms tighten around me, like if he let go I would be gone.

"Can I kiss you?" He ask. I dint respond at first, I was to shocked by his question to answer. He didn't ask again, he let me take it all in. But I could hear and feel his heart beating faster, like he was nervously waiting for my answer. And I'm guessing he is, I would too.

I looked up at him and he let go a bit with his arms, but now fully. "Can I kiss you?" He asked again with sudden confidence in his voice. I nodded.

I don't know what came over me or him, but suddenly our lips was plastered together. A soft pair of lips on mine, and a soft pair of lips on his. The kiss started to get heated, his tongue licked my lips asking for permission. I accepted and our tongues twirled together.

His arms found their way down to my lower back and under my shirt. His cold arms made me gasp into the kiss and making him pull back and look me in the eyes.

"You has no idea what you do to me." He said, I pulled him back in and pulled him back out after another kiss. "Oh really?" I asked and kissed him again. "Why don't you show me then." I whispered against his mouth and then our lips was together again.

He lifted my legs around his waist and started to carry me towards his room without breaking the kiss. Hot.

He locked the door behind us as we got in, still not breaking the kiss. My hands found its way to his hair and I started to play with it making him groan into the kiss making me ever more tuned on. If that's even possible, just looking at this man makes me turned on.

He laid me down on his bed, he was hovering over me.

He pulled away from the kiss, leaving me wanting more. He started down at me, his hand found its way to my hair and tucked some of my hair away from my face and behind my ear. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his.

"You drive me crazy." He said while his hand went away from my face and down to my wait. Pinning me down on the soft bed with his hand. A gasp left my mouth and my back arched a bit. "I love it." He whispered before his mouth found its way to my neck leaving marks, his hand still on my wait and the other one right beside my head.

I moaned in pleasure as he stared to kiss down my neck towards my breast and up again to my mouth.

"Show me." I breathed out, "show me how much I drive you crazy." I added. A smirk formed on his face and he started to button up my sweater without breaking eye contact. I just wanted him to fuck me right there and then. And like he was reading my mind he said, "don't worry, I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow."...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Soooooo what do you guys think of my "sex" writing? I'm not good but I'm better at least...

The heavy smut may or may not come in the next chapter... so have fun waiting ig? :)

Word count:
887