The fight

Raven Recce:

"And the next one is one far away from here!" Rico is tarted to speak in the microphone while looking out at all the howling people.

"Let's. Welcome. The devil.!" As those words came out of his mouth I started to jog out of the wardrobe.

People started to go crazy, and I loved it. I rolled into the ring, and stood up.

"And in the other corner, we have Victor Da Luka!" Rico said while stretching his arm to the other side of the room.

A big man came out, he must be like 6,5 ft. He wore little clothes in telling ya. He walked slowly and confident. I wasn't scared or something I have beaten people that is bigger than him.

He rolled under and on to the area. I took off my jacket and tossed it to the side of the area.

"I want an fair and good fight understand?" He said to us before we both nodded.

"Ok!" Rico said in the microphone, "and on three, one!, two, th-" be fore Rico could finish, Victor jumped at me.

But thanks to mine good reflexes, I managed to get to the side and jump on his back. I was sitting on his shoulders, and dragging him backwards. He took my legs and tried to drag me off, but he just managed to drag me so I was sitting right in front of him. Just as I wanted.

I took my hands on his head and dragged me on top of him and used my feet's to drag him down. I face planted, and I in a way managed to land on my feet's. Don't ask me.

I walked over to him and took his hands on his back and dragged them up to his head.

"AAAHHH" he screamed. I could hear the bones in the arm break. I stopped to drag them up as Rico came up and started to count.

"One" he stared as he hit the floor, "two" he said as he hit the floor again, "three" he said as he hit the floor for the last time.

I let go of the poor man who just got beaten of a little girl, and stood up.

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!" Rico screamed in the microphone as he took my hand up in the air.

"The devilllll" he said in a louder voice. I smiled and walked away.

I took my jacket and started to walk away. As I walked away many people started to clap and scream.

As I walked I looked at the people and in the crowd I saw.. ofc.. Leo Fucking Charter. He looked home in the eyes, I quickly looked away and started to walk in to the wardrobe.

I closed the door and walked over to my bag, it is no one else in here. Because it's sadly not so many girls that fight.

I opened my bag and took out my clothes and walked into the bathroom and changed. But I didn't take of the mask because you never know maybe someone starts taking surveillance camera. Because finding out who the devil is, is maybe something many people will.

I walked out of the wardrobe and out of the club, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I took it up and saw that Liam have sent me 30$, and a message.

Liam:
I saw the fight on the TV! Like oMg?! He started like that and you just like whoush. And then just like poww then you was on his back! And then he was on the ground! Like WHATGFTGTT?!

Me:
Yea, that was what happened.

Liam:
yEa, ThAt WaS wHaT hApPeNd. Like the hell. But anyways are you going to be at the club now or going home?

Me:
I'm going to Richard, it's not my home. My home is in London not Italia. But I need to go maybe Jack go in my room or whatever, and I'm tired. 2h with flight between mr and ms snore is not something you can sleep through.

Liam:
Okay, gn

Me:
Gn

I took away my phone and started to walk.

***

When I got back all the lights was out. It's not wired doe, the clock is 23:32. I took out the ladder and climbed in.

I jumped at my bed and fell asleep immediately. I can shower and all that tomorrow morning....

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

And then just 💥 and then he was on the ground and like yEaAaAaA?!

Sooo what do you think of this one? I think it's the best to now or maybe it was a little confused? Idk

Srry that it was short <3

And take it easy we are going to have much more time with Leo...

Do you want them to find out that she is the devil fast, or take sometime that she like helps them undercover?

And plz vote, then you will make my day🥰

Word count: 829