Confessings

Raven Recce:

"How the fuck did that work?!" Richard yelled when we walked out of the back door of the hospital. He leaned on Kyle and Noah. "To be honest.... I don't know myself." I confessed. "Wow! So we could have died!" Jack said sarcastically. "Well it didn't happen. Did it?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Come on dad..." Noah said and started to walk dad over to sit. Kyle followed him.

"So what was that?" Jack asked.

"Snipers." I simply said and sighted. "They are after me." I added.

"Why?" Jack asked curious. "I don't want to get in detail, but short said we have another enemy now." I added.

"What the hell?!" Jack yelled in my face. "What is their mafias name?" Leo asked calmly. He haven't said anything since he protected me from the glass and bullets. I know I am/was angry at him because of that thing with that Nicky girl. But she is 'out of the way?' I really don't know what me and Leo is anyways. We isn't together to I don't know why I really care.

"What is their name?" Leo repeated calmly pulling me out of my thoughts. "Black birds...." I answered and snaked my lips. "First of all they have a stupid ass name. And second, they are an gang. Not a mafia."

"Why have you been messing with them Raven?" Dad asked upset from the corner. "They started it." I said in defense.

Well that wasn't fully true, but they didn't need to know that...

"Why? Do you know them?" Jack asked dad. "They are one of the most powerful gangs in Italian basis." He paused, "you do not mess with them..." he added.

Upssss...

"Right." I said. "Anyways let's go home!" I added quickly trying not to get asked why they are after me.

"Right...." Jack said suspicious.

"Not now. 5 minutes..." dad asked and took a deep breath. "Ok. But only 5 minutes." I said and rolled my eyes.

Jack giggled and walked over to dad, leaving me alone with Leo.

"Raven listen." Leo said quickly after Jack had left. I ignored him. "Just please let me explain." He added.

I gave up and looked at him with crossed arms and dead eyes. "Thank you." He sighted.

"You have 10 seconds." I said still with crossed arms and dead devil eyes.

Leo Charter:

"You have 10 seconds." She said with crossed arms and dead devil eyes.

I whimpered and quickly said, "she is in a way my ex." She opened her mouth to speak but I interrupted her. "When my dad was alive. He wanted me to marry a rich and beautiful woman." I looked at the ground as those afoul memories came floating into my head again. "So he sat me up with Nicky." I paused. "And after my father died, the marriage was still settled. So the night before the wedding I ran away and never looked back. But now she in a way found me..." I finished.

"Oh I'm so sorry..." was the only thing Raven managed to say. "It's ok." I whimpered and straighten my back. "No it's not." She said back at me. I looked her in the eyes. "Yes, it is." I said without breaking eye contact with her.

"Let's go." I said and looked at the others. Witch have been listening to the whole conversation. And before anyone got to say anything I started to walk away...

***

Raven Recce:

The buss ride was very silent except the one time Leo needed to take a phone call. We needed to take the bus, because of the snipers at the parking lot.

We walked inside the house to meet Liam sitting on the stairs.

"RAVEN RECCE!" He yelled and stood up walking towards me with big steps. "Yes..." I said taking a step backwards just to be met by a chest. I could smell and feel who it was, Leo.

"What did you tell me about Felix?" He asked. "That I made up with the gang..." I confessed looking at the ground. "And what did you really do?" He asked crossing his arms. I hesitated but he is kinda scary when he is angry so. "I killed his mom..." I mumbled.

"Louder." He demanded. "I killed his mom." I said louder. "Yes you did." He said disappointed.

"Are you talking about black birds?" Jack asked breaking the silence.

"Ye-" before I got to answer fully dad interrupted me. "Did you kill Felix's mom?!" He asked surprised.

"Yea." I chuckled and smirked. "I'm so proud!" He said and gave me a hug. "You are?" I asked surprised in the hug. "Yeah! She is one of the hardest people in the world to kill! When I heard she was killed I was very surprised!" He said and pulled away from the hug. "And I had some unfinished business with her so thank you." He whispered in my ear making me giggle.

"We are bigger things to worry about now." Leo said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He didn't look at me, like he was ignoring me or something.

"Like what?" I asked. "Like that we have a new enemy because of you." He said and gave me a cold back.

Before I could say anything in defense he said, "meeting!"...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Happy fucking summer holiday motherfuckers!

Word count:
899