Tortured

Raven Recce:

I knocked on the door and heard a faint voice say "come in".

I opened the door to see everyone sitting there. I smiled at them and sat down beside Liam.

"Ok, now that everyone is here we can start." Leo said and whimpered. "So do we know who that came and attacked us?"

"We don't know but we are working on it." Kyle said and looked down at the pc that was in front of him.

I chuckled witch made everyone turn their heads to me.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Isn't it obvious who it was?" I said and leaned back in my chair. Everyone looked at me and tilted their heads.

God these people are so stupid.

I sighted and said, "it was the Russian mafia-" before I could finish Jack interrupted me.

"No shit Sherlock." Jack said sassy and looked at me and chuckled.

"Do you know why they were her?" I asked razing my eyebrows at him resting my head in my hands on the table.

He looked down, I chuckled and said, "that is what I thought."

He looked up at me smiling. "And do you know why they was here?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled at him. I leaned back in my chair again and with my hands back my head.

"They was here for Thomas." I said calmly.

"Ofc!" Leo yelled and stood up walked over to me took his hands on my head and kissed my forehead and said, "thank you, mi amor."

He walked over to a door in the room and walked down. Everyone looked at me shocked, I took my hands down and tried to hold myself together.

"What is down there?" I asked pointing at the door.

"The basement where we-" Jack started.

"Ok I know what is happening in basements in mafias." I said and walked over to the door.

"You can't go down there." Richard said.

I turned around and looked at him, with raised eyebrows. "Watch me." I said.

"I-"

Before he could say anything else I opened the door and walked down the stairs to the basement.

Memories started to float through my head. Bad memories.

—————————memories——————————

"Let me go! You bastard!" I yelled my lungs out.

"Shhh sweetheart." He said and bent down in front of me.

"Fuck you Thomas!" I said and spit on his face.

He chuckled and wiped it away and walked over to the wall with all the torture weapons.

"Now darling, I need you to tell me everything you know about the devil... understood?" He smirked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I spat on him and tried to act innocent.

"Don't play badass now Raven." He said as he pressed the sharp knife against my tight.

I looked him straight in the eyes with no emotions.