"Igor Lopatin Brown."

Raven Recce:

"Let's get out of here." I said standing up.

I walked over to one of the guys laying on the ground, I took of his jacket and handed it to my mom. She smiled in return and took it on. It was big on her, it was with her knees.

"Help me get them in there." I said and started to drag the dead guy into the sell. "Did you do this?" She asked eying them down, centimeter after centimeter.  I opened my mouth to answer but luckily she interrupted me; "never mind I don't want to know it. But we are going to have a serious conversation when we come home." She pointed her finger at me, signaling that I don't have a way out of this. I sighted and pointed at the unconscious guy motion her to drag him into the sell.

She hesitated but took his legs and dragged him in.

"Let's get outta here." I said once we was done taking in the men. "My pleasure." My mom chuckled and we started to walk in the hallway again.

"Now where is the exist?" I asked myself as we strolled threw the now empty hallways.

After walking around in something that feels like hours but I'm sure as hell it just was half an hour, we haven't find the exist.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath as I turned the corner to see five more guards standing there drinking coffee or vodka or what the fuck it is. "What?" My mom asked trying to look around the corner. I pulled her back and looked around for weapons or something to use.

"Do you see anything I can use or something?" I whispered to my mom while looking around. "She looked around with me. "What about this?" She said and plucked up a pice of broken glass from a vase. I took it and looking at it. "Perfect." I smirked. "Is it more?" I asked. She took up two more pieces.

I turned the corner, the guards still haven't seen me. Everyone was showing their back at me so I have the upper hand. In a way.

I took the pieces of glass up and got ready to throw.

I whistled making them look at me standing there smirking. In a quick movement in flicked the pieces of glass right in the face and throats of three of the guards. They fell to the ground holding where they got hit, but to no use, they died seconds later.

"Wow, they couldn't take much." I laughed. The two last men looked at me and started to surrender me. "You guys are two, and I am in a dress." I took my hands up in defense, "this isn't really a fair fight." I joked trying to light up the mode.

"That was my dad you just killed." The tallest of them said in an angry voice, ready to beat the shit out of me. "Yeah sorry about that." I tilted my head. "But mafia is a dangerous profession." I confessed.

"Are you mad? You look mad." I asked scanning his face. "I'm not mad." He answered with dead eyes. "Your face is screwed up like your mad." I explained.

He clenched his fist and bolted towards me. The other one behind me did it at the same time, I jumped out from in between them. They stopped quick so they were inches away from each other.

"You bitch." The small one said. "What did I do to you?" I groaned. "You." He paused pointing at me, "you are the devil, you have done way to much to me." He explained and bolted towards me, alone this time.

I managed to escapee from his attempt to hurt me. "That isn't fair." I complained.

"I'm gonna kill you." The tallest one warned. "Sure you are." I announced and now I was the one that bolted towards them.

The quickly got ready and took their hands up. I hit one of them in between their chest and stomach, where their lungs are. That hurts like a bitch. I turned to the other one, he threatened with hitting me in the face I dodged it and ran behind him. I punched him with all my power in the back of his head, he fell to the ground holding where I hit. I quickly ran over to one of the tables in the hallway and got a vase.

I smacked the vase on his head, he fell to the ground unconscious with an bleeding head. "I think you should check that." I said to him and a little laugh escaped my lips.

The next thing I know I'm in the air being held by my neck, I couldn't turn around but I knew it of course was the other guy.

I started to struggle to breath, I tried to claw him so he would let me go, with no luck.

"Not my daughter you son of a bitch." I heard my mom say from behind him and then I he let go of me. I fell to the ground raise after breath. I saw the man laying there unconscious with my mom on top hitting his face over and over again, mumbling thing I couldn't hear.

"Mom." I said catching her of guard. She turned to me and let go of the man walking over to me. "Thank god." She gave me a big hug.

"I always knew you were special." She said in the hug. "But that you were the devil, I would never have guessed." She said and I could feel that she was crying. "Mom?" She let go of me and looks me in the eyes.

We sat on the floor now both crying. "How do you know about the devil?" I managed to ask in between the sobs.

"That is for another time. But you need to get outta here. Before he finds you." She said and wiped away my tears and stood up with me following her. "Who?" I asked, but I didn't get an answer. She pulled me down the corridor.

"Mom, who!" I yelled she turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Who?" I almost whispered. "Igor Lopatin Brown." She answered and continued to walk. "Who is that?" I asked.

All type of thoughts rushes threw my head.

"Listen." My mom said and stopped turning to me. "He is a dangerous man, and he wants you." "Why?" I asked only more confused now.

What did I do to him?

She hesitated to say something more. "Why?" I repeated with an demanding voice. "You are the only one that can take over the Russian mafia." She said.

"What?..." was the only thing that came out of my mouth...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

IM BACK BITCHES! Yeah, my vacation is over. Yey. To weeks. Sorry bout that.

And I'm making drama now bitches!😎🤏😯

Sorry I have much energy now... heheh

Anyways. Just come with some wishes of something you want to happen in the story. Even if I don't respond I read every single comment. You guys are so funny! I laugh my ass of all the time!

Like when I'm supposed to sleep I sit and write, then I go and look at the comments. And my parents have room right over mine! So like I'm nearly dead every single time!

And I'm not good at writing fight scenes! So I would really appreciate some help with that in a way. You can message me in the dm's, my dm's are always open <3

And it's my birthday today... so if you would leave a vote as a present? Idk. Sorry I'm not a huge fan of my birthday. Don't ask i don't know myself.

Word count:
1267