"Nicky?..."

Raven Recce:

I drifted into the parking lot and perfectly parked on a parking spot. I jumped out of the car, everyone got out of the car right after me.

Kyle and Leo got dad out of the car, I ran towards the hospital. I got inside to see the hole place stuffed with people shouting and going crazy. I managed to push myself between all the people and up to the register.

I saw a woman behind the register who was yelling at the people who was trying to get to talk to her. "Excuse me!" I yelled to the woman. She didn't hear me. "Excuse me!" I tried again. I sighted frustrated before I screamed threw the hole room, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" The hole room went silent, "thank you..." I said calmly. "Now listen to me lady." I said and changed my sight to the woman.

"Miss..-" I started before I looked at the nameplate, "Kennedy. My dad need help, we don't know what happed." I finished with worry in my eyes.

"Sorry but we have very many people that needs help and-" she stoped when she looked at the doors that now opened. I looked over to see Leo and Kyle carry dad in, with Noah following them looking like a wreck. "Richard!" Miss, Kennedy yelled before she ruched over to him.

I looked confused after her. The hole room was still silent after I yelled. "Rita! Code 762!" Miss Kennedy yelled at a woman in another room. "Be more specific!" A woman who I'm guessing is Rita yelled back from another room. "Code yellow!" Miss Kennedy yelled back annoyed, while checking dads pulse. "What?!" Rita yelled back. "God damn it RITA! Just get the god damn room ready!" Miss Kennedy yelled back and threw her hands up in the air. "What room??!....." Rita yelled back. "Fucking hell Rita!!" Miss Kennedy yelled...

***

We have been sitting in the waiting room for about an hour. I sat and jumped my leg up and down playing with my hands.

"Can you stop?" Leo asked annoyed from beside me. I ignored him. "Raven..." he sighted tired.

He opened his mouth to say something else but before he could say anything else someone yelled out his name. I looked up to see a girl with blond long fake hair and a plastic body running over to us. (Or what she calls running..) "omg! Leo!?" She squealed and jumped in his arms. "Nicky?" Leo said confused, and hesitantly hugged her back.

I looked between then, and yes I have to admit it. I was jealous, even if me and Leo isn't something official but like fuck of woman! He is mine!

Before I could ask who she was the nurse came out of the room my dad was laying in. I shut up from the chair and quickly walked over to her. "He is ok." She said calmly, "he needs to be her for some nights or weeks we don't know. But we need to watch him if anything happens again. You can go in and see him now." She finished.

I didn't say anything just walked past her and into the room. "Dad!" I said happy and gave him a little hug, watching not to hurt him. "Princess..." he said weak back. "You ok? Do I need to get a doctor?!" I asked worried as I foam read the papers on the desk beside the bed.

"I'm ok sweetheart." He assured me. Just as he said that Kyle and Noah ran inside the room. They gave him a big hug. "Boys. Boys! I can't breath!" He managed to say in the big bear hug. They pulled away. "Sorry but you scared the shit out of me!" Noah said back in defense.

The door opened again, it was Leo with that girl I think it was Nicky, she was beating dragged inside with her hands around Leo's waist.

"Nicky?" Dad asked. I looked confused up at him. "Oh hey Richard!" She said back in an high pitched voice. I nearly had to close my ears.

"What are you doing here?!" Kyle groaned annoyed. "I thought we had get rid of you!" He added. He reminded me a bit of Jack when he groaned like that. When I think about it, I haven't seen Jack all day?...

I took up my phone and started to call Jack. I walked out of the room with the phone to my ear. Just when I closed the door Jack answered the phone.

"Watsh up bitch?" Jack said threw the phone as he answered. I chuckled.

"Hey idiot. Where are you?" I said back.

"No where." He answered but I could hear giggling in the background.

"Righttttt...." I said back.

"Seriously Ray? But what is it?" He asked annoyed.

"Not much just that I'm in the hospital and was wondering where you was." I said offended back.

"What?! Hospital?!" He yelled threw the phone. I took the phone away from my ear. I swear to hot this boy is going to destroy my hearing one day!

I sighted and filled him in with everything. Even with the girl.

"Ok, I'm on my way!" He yelled threw the phone again. And yet again I took the phone away from my ear. Before I could say bye he hung up...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I just wanted to say this. So I read this book named 'playing with fire, by @newwriter12321'. And like I'm obsessed!😍 I really recommend this book! And If you have any other recommendations, plz write in the comments! I have nothing to read🥲

But hey, a little update... yey.....

Word count:
944