"Fuck me or fuck me up."

Raven Recce:

"But what about the guy in the middle!" Felix laughed as I drove down the hallway. "Yeah." I laughed with him. "He was like 'hey cutie what is your number?'" He added and just laughed harder.

"Oh my fucking god yes!" I said looking at him and laughed even harder.

"Look at the road!" Felix managed say in between his laughs. "It's ok!" I said. "How the hell are you driving so fast and good and you are not even looking at the road?" He asked now with an calmer breath. "I guess I'm just good at driving, thanks for the compliment." I said and looked back at the road.

"Do you have a favorite driver?" He asks. "Eh I don't know-" "mine is a girl named-" he said before I interrupted him. "A girl? What a surprise." I said sarcastic and turned into the gate to the house.

"Haha." He laughed sarcastic back. "She doesn't show her face." He continued looking out of the window.

She sounds familiar, I smirked to myself.

"But she have this awesome name she calls herself." He chuckled.

And who might this be?....

"And what does she call herself?" I asked with and little smirk placed on my lips.

"The devil." He finished and looked at me. "I have heard of her, what place is she on the rank?" I asked. "She is the first." He chuckled, "so she is god damn good." He added. I parked the car on the spot and stoped the engine.

"Bu-" I got interrupted by someone knocking on my window. I jumped a little up from my seat and looked out the window to see a furious Noah.

"Oh fuck." Felix said and sank down in his seat. "And that is the first time I have heard you swear." I chuckled and started to open the window.

"Wh- no- fuck-" Felix said as I opened the window and Noah poked his head inside. "Hey. Felix." Noah said with crossed arms. "What are your intentions with my sister?" He asked raising his eyebrows at him.

"What? You have nothing to say you are fucking my sister." He said in defense. I looked at them both in shock, "and yes, I found out." Felix added and straighten up his back.

"Well and can I say, your sister taste delicious." Noah said and licked his lips. I looked at them both in disgust.

"What the fuck- I- I'm outa here." I quickly said and got out of the car and smacked the door close and got the bag from the back. "See you later Raven." Felix said and got out of the car.

"Don't talk to my sister!" Noah snapped. "Why?! Your afraid I'm going to fuck her?" Felix snapped back. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at them both not looking back at them and walked out of the garage.

"And where have you been missy?" I heard my dad say from behind me. Fuck...

"Buying a dress to the gala." I said and turned around facing him. "We need to talk about you plan." He said motion for me to follow him.

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard someone laugh like a maniac from the living room. "I know that laugh to well." I said and threw the dress on the floor and started to run over to the living room.

"So where is Raven Recce?"  The female voice asked as I came closer. "Leave her alone!" I could here Jack yell back at her. Fuck, Jack don't talk back!

I came over to the living room to see a her in a mask covering her face holding a knife to Leo's throat. Jack and Kyle sat in front of the couch with a rope on each of their arms...