Chapter 4

Mina POV

So, here I am been dragged to mall against my wish by Tzuyu and Sana. Well, basically Jihyo didn't mind to follow as long there is us. They are busy looking for a dress for this upcoming homecoming. Me? No. I don't like being in crowd and socialise with other. How I get friend with them, I also don't know.

Jihyo is a goddess. She's is beauty, nice, sweet and humble. She's a definition of perfect. Many boy are chase her but, she doesn't seem interested as she told us that someday someone will knock her heart and she not even notice. People attempt to take advantages at her but she don't care because she's too sweet. But, if there too much she know how to stand for herself. She is soft but too soft whenever she is with Sana.

Sana also one of the definition of perfect. She's deathly gorgeous, nice, sweet and humble. But, she's flirting too much. She will flirting with anyone she wants. Boys or girls. She didn't care. If Jihyo people attempt to take advantages of her, Sana the opposite. She's the one always take advantages. Like people don't care if she's the one who takes advantages on them as they willing to give anything for her. She didn't care what people say about her but she's care whatever Jihyo say about her. She's will doing anything for Jihyo.

While Tzuyu, she is combination of Jihyo and Sana. But mostly she's savage. If Jihyo and Sana is pretty, she's the prettiest. People like her so much as she is the most popular and prettiest in our school. She's also one of the wealth kid in our school. She's the perfection. Boys and girls having crush on her. Everyone wants to be her friend but lucky me, I'm one of her best friend.

Actually I don't know how I get to be friend with this goddess. Don't asked how we become a friend as I also don't know how the popular kid being friend with me the weird, nerd and introvert person. I know Jihyo and Sana while I'm 14 years old. We are in same group at the time. After that, we just get along together. Until we 16, Tzuyu moved to our school. She's has same class with Sana then she just click with us.

"How about this?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Haa? You asked me? Are you serious?" I asked her back.

"Yeah. I think you the right one for me to ask because you don't lied." She said posing in front of me.

"Tzuyu, whatever your choice is definitely perfect. Anything you wearing is perfect. You're perfect." I said smiling to her.

"Aww, that is so sweet of you. But you got to help me. Should I choose this one or this one?" She show her picture with her dress she wear early.