Chapter 24

Mina POV

"Mina." Someone voice call me.

"What?" I groan rolling over on the bed and burying my arms under the cold underside of the pillow.

"Why is there boy on your bed?" Unnie asked.

"Huh?" I quickly open my eyes and see Sunmi unnie eyeing Chaeyoung, who fast asleep.

"Oh, handsome boy." She said smirk.

"You're lucky dad's not home yet." She add still looking at Chaeyoung.

"Oh shoot! I forgot he was here." I said panic.

"Why is he here exactly?" Unnie asked now look at me.

"He came over to give me something I forgot on the trip. He was looking at my room and accidentally fell asleep." Well, he's not accidentally, but I don't want to tell unnie to make her more curious.

"Then why are you on the bed with him?" Now, she teasing me.

"Whatever, I don't want to know. You better do something before dad gets home." She said.

"You're right." I sit up and inch closer to Chaeyoung who laying on his stomach with the left side of his face pressed on the pillow.

Gently, I poke at his arm. "Hey Chaeyoung. You should get up." I said and he rolls over onto his back but still shut his eyes.

"Chaeyoung—."

I don't know why I should expect this already. Of course, Chaeyoung pulls me into him without knowing Sunmi unnie is in the room. And as always, I struggle to escape but never successful. I keep looking awkwardly at Sunmi unnie, embarrassed. Sunmi unnis didn't said anything and leaves the room laughing under her breath.

"Chaeyoung! You idiot! My sister was in here!" I scold once unnie was gone.

Chaeyoung start to open his eyes and his mouth curls up into playful grin.

"What? Can't I even hug my buddy?" He said smirk.

"I have never seen you hug any of the guys like this." I scoff.

"How you know? You never been at our sleepovers." Chaeyoung jokes.

For a moment I forget that I'm still on the top of Chaeyoung. I quickly sit back up and Chaeyoung doesn't stop me or pull me back down. Instead, he push himself up to sit.

"Chaeyoung, you can't hug me. People will misunderstanding. I would misunderstanding." I said.

"What do you mean misunderstanding? We're buddies." He coos.

"I'm serious Chaeyoung. We don't want people to think our relationship is anything but a simple, friendship." I said again.

He doesn't response and looks closely at me with his eyebrows knit together. Did I say something wrong?

"What am I saying? I mean look at me. No one would think that." I laugh.

There's a long pause before Chaeyoung starts to speak. "Mina, I think you're —." Then my dad voice can be hear.

"Mina! Why there is motorcycle in the front?" In flash he at my door.

He opens his mouth to talk but when he see me. No, when he spot Chaeyoung sitting on my bed with me, he totally shuts his mouth. He look at me and Chaeyoung confused.

"Who's this?" He finally asked.

"This is Chaeyoung. The classmate I told you I'm tutoring." I nervously replied.