Chapter 57

Chaeyoung POV

Today is the day. I can believe my dream had come true. I'm not lied as I said my heart about to jump out from my chest. Yes, I'm nervous as fuck. Did I'm looking good enough? Did she ready? What is she's last minute cancel it? Aish, there's so many thought in my mind right now. I shake off my head and take a deep breathe before knock the door. I could imagine she's walk beautifully down the stairs. I can't help smiling like idiot. The door open revealed Mina. Not as I expecting.

"Dang it." I said.

"What? You sound disappointed?" She said.

"I don't know. I hoping you dad would open the door and we could recreate those cheesy high school movie? Like where you walk down the stairs and I gasped in amazement." I said shrug.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Sorry because I'm not good enough to you gasp at." She said looking down pout and turning away but I spins her back by wrist.

"Hey, you always make me gasp. You look amazing and beautiful." I said tucks a loosen strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Lets go. We should get going." She said shyly.

She just smiling sweetly at me. Gosh! She's so fucking beautiful. I just nodded smiling back to her. But I know our face definitely red right now.

"Not without a picture." Her dad exclaims.

"Dad, please don't." She whine. Gosh! Did I said she's cute too?

"Come on! You're so boring. I never have any pictures of you. Just a bunch with Sunmi in her competitions." Her dad said.

"Which is perfectly fine!" Sunmi noona protested.

"Today's not about you honey." Her dad teases, but his hand faster clicking rapidly at me and Mina.

"Okay good. I will get them printed and I will give you some copies if you want, Chaeyoung." He said winking at me with me nodded quickly.

"Thanks. Then, we will get going now." I replied.

"Alright. You know how much I like you Chaeyoung, but you know you gonna be death meat if you try anything with my daughter." He threaten looking at me making me gulp.

"Get her home safely." He added suddenly cheerful again.

"Yes, sir." I nods quickly scared of her dad.

We walk outside, but I can see her eyes searching for the other because the limo is not here yet. Only my motorcycle is here.

"Where is everyone?" She asked.

"They are coming later." I replied.

"Then, why did you come so early?" She asked still look around puzzled.

"I wanted to be the first one to see you." I said take a step closer to her.

"You look even more stunning than usual. Have I even said you're beautiful Miss Myoui?" I said look at her intently as her.

I could see her cheek turned slightly red. I smiled and leaned closer to her.

"Well, here I go. You're beautiful Minari. Just the way you are." I said caress her cheek.

I didn't know who leaned in first but right now, our face just an inches. I can feel the tense between us and I can feel her breathe on my face. Dup dap dup dap that what I feel right now. I can't stop me. I'm just too drunk on her.

"Jeez! Just kissing already!" We both sudden shocked hearing the familiar voice. We both eyes widen and step back quickly.

"Look what you have done! Lets they have their moment silly. Its okay, you both can continue. I won't mad for tonight. But if you do more than this, you're death meat Chaeyoung." Her dad said.