Chapter 52

Mina POV

"Hey, how about you guys sit down first? Maybe its just coincidence?" I said to them.

Luckily, they do as me said but I can felt they already suspicious with me. As I ready to walk to my place, Nayeon arrives soon after.

"Hey Nayeon!" I greet her excited.

"Hey.." Nayeon surprised by my excitement.

"Where's Momo?" I asked.

"She's going to toilet first." She replied.

"Oh okay. Sit down." I instruct.

Quickly, I go the back to get some pastry scrapes. I begin to cut slivers of ice cream from the tub, shaping them in curves around the waffle cone. After finishing, the first cone, I set it aside on a rack and work on the other. Ms. Kim comes out to observe me, I'm sure since I heard the clicks of her shoes. Though, I'm nervous I will be scolded for messing around. By the end of it, Ms. Kim raspberry sorbet was transformed into a rose on top of waffle cone, which I learned by watching online videos. At time I finished, Momo arrived. That's great.

"Here you go guys

"Here you go guys." I hand them to each of them who had started conversing while waiting.

"Aww, this is cute Mina." Nayeon gushes.

"Yeah, thanks." Jeongyeon admired but wasted no time in tasting it.

"On me." I proudly offer.

"Well, I'm pretty sure someone plays a trick on us Jeongyeon. Seems we have been stood up." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, I guess. So, I'm gotta go." Jeongyeon said.

"That sucks. What kind of girl would stand you up?" Nayeon response look at Jeongyeon.

"Not really sure actually. Kinda got the Valentine cookies thing and someone told me to meet them here." Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, same with me." Dahyun add.

"Oh, Mina did that to us...." It takes them a few second to comprehend with what's going on. They all turn their head simultaneously to me.

"Surprised." I said weakly smile.

"Mina!" Nayeon and Momo whines while Jeongyeon and Dahyun sigh.

"You did this?" Dahyun asked.

"Yup." I said much more proudly now.

"This is awkward." Nayeon said.

"A bit." Jeongyeon agrees.

"Have fun on your date you guys. You know who's your partner right?" I said to them.

Momo already have red face same as Dahyun. Dahyun walk closely to Momo and said something to her and Momo face become more redden than before. Then, they excuse theirselves not before thanks to me. While Jeongyeon and Nayeon stay here. I just smile to them and try to run but Nayeon pulls me back.