Chapter 16

Chaeyoung POV

I wake up in the morning just find out that Mina hand is on my waist, her head on my chest as I can feel her breath on my bare chest. Pretty much, my hand also wrap around her body. I try look at her face but she bury her face into my crook. I can feel her lips slightly touch my neck. Oh my god! What are you doing to me Myoui Mina? I'm too weak for this.

"I found this really cool place that makes giants pancakes!" Jeongyeon yells running down the stairs.

I quickly pretend I was sleeping and I felt Mina quickly break out of my embrace and roll away as fast as she could. I want to laugh but then I heard 'thud'. She fell into the hardwood but luckily, the bed was fairly long. So, its not broken but surely going to bruise later.

"Oh shit. Are you okay Mina?" Jeongyeon comes and helps Mina up.

I open my eyes a bit to see her but, seeing Jeongyeon hold her hand make my feel hot. I starts to pretend I just wake up from commotion, flipping the blanket so that reveals my naked torso. I used one my hand to ruffle my hair and the other to stretch. I see on my corner of my eyes seeing Mina glance at my body, I smirk. Then, she quickly shake her head.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just not a morning person." She said.

She flash an awkward grin before going rummage through her clothes. I chuckle seeing this Mina. Within a flash, she's in and out of the bathroom already get ready. I take my turn after her and get ready. I get out from the bathroom and went downstairs seeing Mina and Jeongyeon sits at the kitchen table. Jeongyeon with his phone tapping away to find a places and things to do, while Mina munch some leftovers pizza. I heard Mina and Jeongyeon talking but can't help the details. I quickly get ready and walk to them.

"Don't expect to get the chance to play her knight in shinning armour." She said.

I went behind her and dips down over her shoulder and towards the right hand that she's holding a bite of pizza left with. I eat the pizza on her hand and my lips against the pads her index and thumb. I lift my head up, chewing happily on the pizza I stole from her. I just smirk looking at her as she seem shocked by my action. Then, she casually finish her meal by licking the remnants of scales and cheese grease off her fingers. She stop once her thumb is against her bottom lips. Ehh? Just now, my lips on her thumb and now her thumb on her lips. Isn't an indirect kiss? I feel my face red for the thought but what if she disgusted by my act early?

"Oh sorry, I forgot I was sick yesterday." I quickly said shyly look away as I hide my red face from my thought early.

"Oh no. If I was worried, why would I let you hug-." She stop realise what she's going to said and my face become more red remember last night.

"Anyway, you look a lot better." She stand up and reach for my forehead.

I was shocked by her action. The back of her hand stays on my forehead for ten seconds and our eyes met for a few second before she quickly retract her arm.

"Hmm, let's get breakfast." She suggest and sounding like she lost breathe.

"Sure." I think I also replied with the same voice, breathy and short. God! What happened to me?

After few minutes, Tzuyu comes down and step in front of me, cutting the thick and almost palpable air between us.

"You seem better today." Tzuyu said smiling placing her hand on my forehead, where Mina hand was a few minute ago.

"Yeah, Mina looked after me last night." I pull away and chuckles. I bring my hand up to my nape of my neck and rubs it nervously. 

Tzuyu seem stiffens, her shoulder hunching slightly and her toes poking out of her sandals, curl. Even I mention Mina name, she doesn't even glance at her friend. I know she's upset by her action, but why?

"Doesn't this dress suit Tzuyu?" Mina said in an attempt to appease Tzuyu.

"Yep!" Jeongyeon pops up from the chair and exclaims.

An awkward silence follows until Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun come down. They start to head out the door and we follow. Before I could react, Tzuyu already grabs me by the arms and drags me with her. Jeongyeon quickly follow behind us trying to keep up with Tzuyu pace and join the conversation Tzuyu start with me. He's totally whipped for Tzuyu. Mina the last to leave, tagging a few feet behind us. After breakfast, we head to carnival. Despite Dahyun complaint that it would be too boring to ride ferris wheel and throw rings at bottles all day, Jeongyeon said there's a haunted house that open once it gets dark. In the meantime, we went around different booths.

This Tzuyu girl is glued to me. Its a bit irritating but I seem can't escape from her. She's told Jeongyeon she want the octopuses that specifically that only one booths had it. Then, she's drag me alone to where I don't know. I sigh as she keep cling to my arm and I can't do anything else but just follow her. After a long trip with Tzuyu, finally Jeongyeon come to joined us. As he talking to Tzuyu, I secretly walk away from them and find for the others. Then, I see one person that I knew, sitting alone with a stuffed octopus beside her. I walk to her then her friend came to her trying to drag her but she doesn't budge keep holding the octopus. After her friend walk away, I walk to her snatched the octopus from her arms. I stand over her with my eyebrow knit together.

"Did Jeongyeon win this for you?" I asked her curious.

"No. I accidentally won that for myself." She said and immediately my expression soften and breath in relieve.

"Come on." I grasp her wrist and takes me toward the parking lot.

I open the car trunk and tosses the octopus inside. I slams its shut and turn around smiling looking at her.

"Hmm, how about we go somewhere that suits you better?" I said to her.

"Haa?" She seem confused. Cute.

I once again grabs her wrist without waiting for her response. We walk instead of taking the van. I keep holding her wrist the whole time. Its just feel good to hold her and besides I want her to keep her pace with me. She also doesn't say anything or pull it away. So, I guess its okay for me to hold her wrist. We stop in front of an ice cream shop. I finally lets go her wrist and I feel lost. I open the door for her and gesture her to in.

"What flavour do you want?" I asked her.

"Mint." I simply replied.

"She, have a mint cone and I will have a strawberry one." I said to the girl a the register smiling. I can see her face a bit red when I smile to her.

"Here, Mina." I hold out her ice cream and she take the ice cream. Her fingers sweeping against my hand.

"Thanks." She said quieted than she intended. Cute.

- Well, twice knew they are goddess. And our girls never disappointed us. They did a good job. Gosh, I freaking love them so much! -