Chapter 25- Last Phone Call

(PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END)

Ringo stayed with me the whole night. After I cried, I got really tired, so I fell asleep on his shoulder. Right before I drifted away completely, I felt him kiss my forehead, and I smiled.

When I woke up, it was about 6:00 at night, and there was pizza sitting in front of me. "Hello, sleepyhead," Ringo told me. "You know you're beautiful with bed hair, right?"

Somehow, I yawned and laughed simultaneously, and that made him laugh, too. "What are you still doing here? I thought I scared you off earlier."

"If I've stuck around this long, I think I'll be here forever." I laughed again. "Actually, I told my dad about your situation, and he said that I could stay with you tonight. If you want me to, that is." I kissed him and asked, "Does that answer your question?" He grinned and kissed me again.

That night mainly consisted of movies, pizza, and cuddling. He fell asleep around midnight while we were watching The Fault in Our Stars.

Eventually, I started to get tired as well, and I laid my head on his chest so I could fall asleep to his heartbeat.

-S-

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! That's what I woke up to at three in the morning. I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Iris! Oh, thank God that you're okay!" It was her.

"Ali?" I asked suddenly awake. "Where are you?"

"I'm in jail, Iris. I don't have much time. They think that I killed Mona and her sister, but I didn't! I swear to you that I didn't!"

"Ali, why were you with them? What were you doing?"

"Hey, Blondie! Get off the phone!" I heard someone shout. I bet it was an officer or an angry inmate.

"Crap! Okay, Iris, I love you! I love you so so much and I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'll see you soon, okay?" Then, she hung up.

Ali was framed. By who? Who actually killed Mona and Janet? All of these thoughts ran through my head.

I need to figure this out, I thought. But not tonight.

(And that's it! This is the last chapter! So, I will post the epilogue soon, and that's where I'll tell you how I came up with the idea for this story and how proud I am of it. I just wanted to say thank you guys so so much! This story would've never been as great as it is now without y'all! 24.1K reads! That's amazing! I never thought I would write something that would get over 1K reads. So thank y'all, and I also need to ask one thing: DO YOU WANT A SEQUEL?! I know I said I would do one, but honestly, I need to know if y'all would read it. So, please comment and thanks so much! Until next time!)

Kisses, -S-