Chapter 19- Iris Tells

"W-What do you need from me?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"All I need is to know is why you broke my son's heart by canceling your date on Friday," he said no longer smiling.

"Hold up... your son is Ringo?"

"Ringo? Who's that? My son's name is Joseph Starr."

"It's his nickname. And you know exactly why I canceled on him."

"Your sister being "found" is not as important as my son's happiness! You don't deserve him at all if you'll ditch him every time he tries to ask you out!"

Okay, Iris, try to calm down.

"It was for family! Family is more important than one movie date! I'm leaving." I ran out of that horrible police officer's office.

How can he say that about my sister?! I don't understand men these days! This is exactly why I don't date: I'M NOT GOING TO DO EVERYTHING THE FREAKING MAN SAYS TO DO!!!

I ran back to my house, where Ali was waiting for me.

"Are you alright, Iris?" she asked concerned. That's when I finally let it out. She pulled me in and I cried on her shoulder. She kept telling me that it was okay, now that -A's gone.

"I-I don't think I was totally honest with you," I cried.

"What do you mean?" Ali asked.

"I mean... while we were at the police station, I got a text from -A."

Her eyes went wide. "You're kidding me, right?" I shook my head and she finally began to understand.

"So there's a whole team of people who want my head on a sliver platter?" she thought aloud. "How could I have not seen this before? I bet it's that new, twisted version of Mona. She always had it out for me." Her hands had turned into tightly clenched fists.

"Well, Loser Mona got you into this mess," I reminded her, "and now Twisted Mona is going to take you down if you don't do something." Ali opened her mouth to speak when a beep came from my phone. I looked at mine.

From: Spencer Hastings

SOS. Don't bring Ali. Need to talk to you.

Spencer needs to talk to me? What for? And why can't I bring Ali? Isn't she the one we just saved?

"Who is it?" Ali asked me.

"It's Spencer," I said. "She said she needs to talk to me."

"Oh," Ali said. "Do you want me to come with you?"

"I think I'll handle this one," I smiled. Ali smiled back.

"You're growing up, Iris," she told me. "I'm proud of you."

"Bye," I smiled. I walked to Spencer's house and luckily, none of her family was home. I got the feeling that they didn't like me very much.

"Good, you're here," Spencer said. "Can you keep a secret?"

"From who? Alison?" I asked.

"Anyone. Including Alison."

"Yeah, sure. Why do I need to keep this from Alison?"

"It's about Alison. It's pictures I- well, Emily and I found in Noel Kahn's car." Noel Kahn? Why did that name seem familiar?

"I've heard that name before... I think Ali told me something about him."

"Do you remember what she told you?"

"Something about being a helper... but then he betrayed her."

"How did he betray her?"

"He kidnapped her. One night, she was in our shack, and the next, she was gone."

(HEY LOVLIES! Who watched the Fatal Finale on Tuesday?! I just watched it, and I almost screamed when (insert person's name) died! AHHH!! Anyway, sorry for not updating for a while, I've been BUSY. I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment what you think is going to happen next! Your idea may be used in the story if I like it! AND YOU GUYS GOT THIS STORY TO 9K OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! Love ya!)

Kisses, -S-