Chapter 26- Court Decision

Well, it happened. Alison's trial had come and gone. I'm not going to go into detail about it because there was only one thing that mattered: Alison was found guilty.

I ran out crying because of this. I couldn't look at her anymore. She was going to spend the rest of her life in jail while I would be out here, all alone. My best friend was dead and now my sister was going to rot inside a prison cell.

She's not going to be here for anything important: when I get my license, my first job, my first car, prom, graduation... she'll be making license plates during that time.

And who says I'll get to do any of that? Now that Ali's gone, I have no one to look after me. My "father" and "brother" don't care about me since I'm not actually theirs. My real father won't let me stay with him; I don't even know where he is. I'll probably live the rest of my days until adulthood in foster care.

But that's what I get for being a DiLaurentis, right? Instead of living a happy life, I get a crazy stalker who hates everybody that's close to my family.

I hate my life. I really do.

"Iris, are you alright?" someone asked wrapping their arms around me. It was Ringo.

I just cried harder. I didn't need to be reminded of what I was about to lose.

After a while, I stopped because I heard something. My phone was buzzing. It was a text.

Poor baby. You've lost everything, haven't you? Well, get ready to lose one more thing. -A

"Who's that?" Ringo asked me. Before I could answer, he grabbed my phone and read the text. "Who's -A? I need to know who's butt I'm going to kick!"

"I-I don't know."

"We need to show this to my dad! He's an officer, remember? He'll help!"

"A-Are you sure? I don't think he likes me."

"He does anything I ask. Let's go." He took my hand and dragged me to his father's office.

Kisses, -S-