Chapter 20- Past Person

"What?! Since when was Ali kidnapped?!" Spencer exclaimed.

"Noel and some other guy kidnapped her. They took her to this weird house- like a hostage zone." I tried to think. "I think I remember the address."

Spencer's eyes went wide. "Let's go."

"We're going there? Like, as in now?"

"Yes! We'll look for proof so we know whether Ali told the truth at the police station or not."

"Should we take the other girls?"

"No, Ali will get suspicious if all of us go. Just you and me, okay?"

I thought about it. "Alright, let's go."

-S-

"Is this the right place?" Spencer asked me. The house was grey, ruined, and reeked of cigarettes.

"Yep, this is it."

"How are we going to get in?"

"This place became abandoned after someone reported a noise disturbance. It should be unlocked." We knocked on the door and it creeped open. Yep, it's unlocked. We tiptoed inside, just in case someone new claimed the abandoned hideout.

The place was hopelessly wrecked, inside and out. I was right about the cigarettes; there were burned butts everywhere. Blood stains were on the walls. They were the kind that had sat there and became the new paint for the walls after a long period of time.

"Yep, this is... definitely it." I hated this place. So much bad stuff happened to Ali here...

A rustling noise came from a room. "What was that?" Spencer whispered.

"I-I don't know," I answered. We started to walk over to the room. By this point, I was really starting to get freaked out. I looked over to Spencer, and being the stupid people that we are, we agreed to walk over to the noise.

Spencer slowly opened the door, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was a person I never thought I would see again. The only good person from my past. Janet Vanderwaal.

And she was being guarded by Mona.