Chapter 16- Fitzgerald Killings

I boarded the train to New York. It was going to take a few hours, so I grabbed my phone out of my bag and checked it. Ringo had responded. He said he understood why I canceled because he saw the news. Fantastic. Everyone really does know that she's alive.

A few hours later, I arrived at the Fitzgerald theater. I walked to the stage Ali directed me to, and then I saw her. She was a nervous wreck!

"Ali!" I called out. She saw me.

"Iris!" she called out. I ran to her and gave her a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and I was about to break down in front of her.

She saw my face and looked concerned. "Are you ok?"

That's when I finally started to let it go. "I was w-walking in t-the backyard, and I s-saw a h-huge pile of dirt. W-when I uncovered it, I s-saw..." I choked.

"You saw what? Iris, tell me what you saw!"

"I s-saw... Mom." That's when my inner waterfall came out. Ali's face dropped. Then, I realized that Spencer, Hanna, and Emily were all watching us. Their faces were in a state of complete and utter shock. Especially Spencer's. But I know why she's the most affected. Besides me and Ali, of course.

Ali started to cry. Emily soon followed. Spencer just started with her mouth sagging. Hanna...what was she doing?

Then, a noise came from the entrance. Someone yelled, and Ali grabbed my arm. Out came a girl I had seen only once before. Ali told me that she was one of her most trusted advocates. But right now, she had a gun and she was pointing it at us. Shana.

"Get back!" she yelled. I stood with Ali.

"Why would you do this, Shana?" Ali yelled.

"You told me that you shouldn't ask questions, DiLaurentis," she spat.

"You're crazy," Emily said.

"I said 'get back'!" she said pointing the gun at her.

Spencer stepped forward. "You wouldn't shoot her."

"Actually, I would like to blow all of your heads off!" Well, someone seriously peed in her Cheerios this month.

"Hey, Shana!" someone yelled. Aria came out with an old rifle and shoved Shana off the stage. A boom sounded from a gun. Shana cracked her head open. Blood was everywhere.

I already knew that she was dead. I knew the sound of a cracked skull. Emily checked on her anyway.

"She's dead," Emily confirmed. Ali started to cry on Hanna's shoulder. That's when I realized the sharp pain in my shoulder. I looked over and saw a huge hole. I got shot, I thought. I got shot!!

"Ali," I said. She looked over to me and saw the hole in my shoulder.

"It's been an honor being your sister. I love you." I made what I thought, at that moment, were my last words to my sister count. Then, I fell to the ground and blacked out.

(Hey guys! Please don't kill me for letting Iris get shot! I love y'all and I promise that the next update will be absolutely amazing! It may be in a different POV, I don't know, you tell me what you want. Speaking of which, I can't believe y'all got me to 4K reads! 4K READS!!! OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Please tell me you think/want to happen next because I want your opinion on my stories. After all, they would be nothing without my fantastic Beanie Babies! Yup, since my last name is Beene (sounds like Bean), that's what I shall call you. Ok, bye guys!)

Kisses, -S-