Chapter 51

Jisoo –

It's been more than a week since we took refuge in the mall. It's been days since I've been stuck here with nothing but machines and instruments. I've been busy with doing all the research with Ms. Kim's data left behind Ella and I think anytime soon, my head is about to explode.

"Love, time to eat" I glanced at the door only to see the most beautiful girl in my life, Roseanne Park.

"Thanks love" I smiled at her and grabbed a chair for her to sit. She gracefully strides towards my direction and sat at the chair with nothing but a smile that could make me forget how tired I am.

"I found some sausages and we made soup out of it. I know it's weird but it tastes good for some reason" she explains as she scoops a spoonful for me.

"Say ahhhh" chuckling, I gladly open my mouth for her to feed me.

Chewing, I tasted the sweet sausage and a bit of saltiness from the soup. It was odd to say that it honestly does taste good. If I had been experimenting in the laboratory, the girls had been experimenting with the can goods that they can get.

"Who thought of this?" I asked because most of the time, it's Solar and sometimes it's Irene.

"I did!" she proudly said and I can't help but chuckle at how her cheeks puff when she smiled.

"You did good love," I said and kissed her on the cheek.

Although I've been busy on my own, Chae always visits me with food. She respected the time I needed for myself to focus on what I'm doing. She has always been understanding and patient with my nerdy passion and I fully regret the fact that I left her before. I swear to the universe that no matter what happens, I'll never leave her ever again.

After finishing our lunch, Chae stayed for a while. She needs to wait for someone to return here and accompany me. Lisa, Seulgi, and Byul take turns to come with me and accompany me here in the laboratory but whenever it's time for lunch, they give me privacy with Chae.

"Love can you – " as soon as I turn around, soft lips found mine.

"I miss you love" she whispers in between our kisses and I felt heat traveling from the back of my neck down to my spine.

It didn't take too much time for me to think that she needed me, and I needed her. We craved for each other's taste as our lips and tongue dominate each other.

Kicking the door close, I kissed her with hunger while I guide her to the table. Her hands found their way inside my shirt and the feeling of her skin against mine was intoxicating.

Lust coursed through my veins as I started to pull her shirt above her head. She didn't let me do all the work as she removed my shirt too. I kneeled down and pulled her shorts along with her underwear and the sight of her wetness made me high.

I pulled down my pants and was about to remove my glasses but then she stopped me – "Keep your glasses on" she said and pulled me for another kiss.

We kissed like there was no tomorrow, I can feel my lips swelling from too much kissing, biting, and sucking each other.

My hand started to massage her breast and a moan escaped her mouth. My other hand traveled to her belly, down to her core. I stood proudly in between her legs as she sat on the table with nothing left to cover her flushed skin.

Grabbing her legs, I hooked them around my waist and entered her slowly. My name rolling against her tongue was euphoric and my lust consumed me in an instant and entered her full.