Chapter 22

Jennie -

"Ruby Jane, did you miss me?"

She looked at me with those big doe eyes, there was a certain gravity that pulled me to her and my brain stopped functioning as I answered - 

"Yes"

She smirks sexily and my heart started to beat so fast it almost felt like exploding. She placed her finger under my chin as she stared down on my lips making me bite my lower lip anxiously.

"Good, because I missed you too"

She whispers and the heat from the bonfire was nothing compared to the growing heat that was crawling at the back of my neck.

"Stop biting that lips Ruby Jane, or I'll do it for you"

Why is she seducing me!?

But the bigger question is..

Why am I being affected?!

Lisa and I had our own world as we stare at each other until a fucking fish came in between our faces -

"Here, you can have this Lis"

Grabbing the gun from my back, I felt Irene looking at my direction. She winked at me and mouthed "put the gun down Jennie" and I rolled my eyes at her.

"It's okay, Ruby Jane grilled  fish for me" Lisa says and I looked at her surprisingly.

"Right Ruby Jane?" she smiles at me and I showed her my gummy smile since I felt so giddy.

"Of course!" I stood up and saw Sunny looking at me with an annoyed smile.

Ha! Serves you right, bitch!

I grabbed one fish and rolled my eyes at the bitch who transferred beside Jisoo.

So what now, is she gonna flirt with Chu?

I sat back beside Lisa without taking my eyes off from the red haired girl as she try and offer Chu with the grilled fish that Lisa declined. I saw Rosie glaring at her and thankfully, Chu didn't accept her offer too.

This bitch is really something huh?

"Is the girl still alive inside that pretty head of yours, Ruby Jane?" she whispers and I shivered from her warm breath that grazed against my ear.

Collecting my calm, I faced her with a smirk.

"What do you think?" I whispered as I take a bite of the grilled fish and I saw a coy smile drew on her lips.

Why is she being seductive all of a sudden?!

"I think - "

She leans closer to my face and I had to swallow the bite that I just had.

"I think someone is jealous, and I'm liking it" she looks at my lips and I almost had a heart attack when she brushed the side of my lips with her thumb.

"You have crumbs on your lips, Ruby Jane" she whispered before sucking her thumb that brushed my lips a second ago.

"Yah Manoban! Heads up!" Moonbyul's voice slices through the tension and I had to pull away or I will definitely soon find my lips against hers.

Damn it Manoban!

"Thanks!" she catches a bottle of beer that Byul had thrown from the other side.

"Do you want one too Jen?" Byul asked and I nodded my head.

"Throw it, I'll catch it" Lisa said and I had to object.