Chapter 14

Lisa - 

Tonight will be the most memorable night I have ever had. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and I shared a spoon and ate vanilla ice cream alone where I thought time had already stopped. 

She was wearing such a tiny dress and I can't help but feel anxious that she is wearing such limited fabric - it bothered me a lot. 

I may be used to seeing her in those micro mini skirt that she wears for cheering but this dress hits me so hard in so many ways! 

Gaddamn it Ruby Jane, why do you have to be this effortlessly hot?!

I was walking with Seulgi and Byul on the hallway when I decided to stop. Seulgi and Byul raised their brows at me as I whispered  -

"I'll follow you downstairs" 

They only shrugged their shoulder. 

"Go get your girl Manoban" Seulgi smirked.

I took a deep breath and gathered the courage to turn around and there she was - 

standing in the middle of the hallway with her hands clasped together. Her cheeks were flushed and for a moment, I forgot how to breathe. I walked towards her direction and stood in front of her as Irene and Solar gave us privacy.

God why did you make her this beautiful? She's ethereal.

I looked at her from head to toe and removed my coat. 

I'm not gonna be able to focus later knowing she's walking around the mansion full of dicks with this tiny dress. She's gonna get everyone's attention and I don't want that. I may be selfish even though she's not my girlfriend but - I feel very protective of her.

As I glanced at Jennie's face. she was biting her lower lip and I had to control my raging hormones for what she just did.

Damn it Ruby Jane! Don't bite that lip!

Wait, am I already affecting her?

I felt giddy with the thought that maybe - maybe I am already starting to affect her.

As I placed my coat over her shoulder, I leaned down and carefully stared at her beautiful face. She's more beautiful with her pink tinted cheeks. I let out a small chuckle for being so giddy about the thought of  finally having a chance with this girl. 

As she slowly open her eyes, I tried to keep my cool and stared at her feline eyes, her beautiful cat like eyes that I fell in love with ever since the first day I saw her - 

"Don't walk around exposing too much of your skin Ruby Jane" I whispered and fixed my coat on her shoulder as I gave her a coy smile before walking away.

"Oh my God it's Lisa!!" 

Girls started to squeal as I walked towards the stage. But the loud squeals were nothing compared to the pounding of my heart. I went up the stage and as I picked up my guitar, Seulgi raised her eyebrow at me.

"Did you get your inspiration for tonight?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Let's do this" I strapped my guitar and stood in front of the audience. People stared in awe as I fix my earpiece.