Chapter 13

Jennie - 

The ride was a little bumpy but I successfully stitched Lisa's wound while Rosie also checked Jisoo's back. Once done covering her stitch, I placed her head on my lap and leaned at the side of the truck. I felt tired and sleepy and seeing the road without zombies runjing after us felt like removing a big thorn from my chest - I can finally breathe because during the killing spree, I felt suffocated. 

I glanced at Lisa who is now sleeping peacefully on my lap and released a sigh of relief.

"There, all good" I glanced at the ex-lovers as Rosie pulled Jisoo's shirt down.

"Thanks Chae" 

The way Jisoo looks at Rosie is something I had always wanted to feel - as if she was so fragile, as if Rosie meant the whole world for her. 

I looked at the sleeping Lisa on my lap and I can't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach. Her bangs almost covered her eyes, her eyes that expressed a thousand words every time she looks at me. My eyes traveled down to her lips, her plump lips that was calling for mine.. 

Wait what?

"How is she?" 

I was pulled back to reality when I heard Rosie's voice. I raised my head and saw her looking at her bestfriend who was sleeping peacefully on my lap. Her face was full of blood, dirt and I don't know what else.

Well, we all are covered in blood and we stink!

"She's okay now" I smiled at her and she studied me for a moment before blurting the words..

"Do you like my bestfriend?" 

Blinking my eyes at the curious girl, I stared at Rosie with wide eyes and my brain stopped functioning for a moment.

"W-what?" 

I saw Jisoo smirk and pulled Rosie to her side.

"I think the answer is obvious so stop asking her" Jisoo whispered but I heard every single word.

"What's obvious?!" I asked and they both smirked at me.

"Nothing Unnie" Rosie chuckled and winked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and felt heat travelling from the back of my neck up to my cheeks.

"Now you look like a tomato"  She teased and I averted my gaze from the lovers.

Do I like Lisa?

Am I that obvious?

"Stop teasing Chae" Jisoo mumbled while she suddenly lay down her head on Rosie's lap just like Lisa's position on mine.

I watched how Rosie's face turn red but this stubborn girl moved making Jisoo hit her head on the ground instead.

I chuckled quietly because they looked like a really cute couple just now. Jisoo was caressing the back of her head while Rosie was chuckling on the side with pink tinted cheeks. 

"We're not yet okay, Kim Jisoo" Rosie mumbled and I saw how Jisoo's lips curled downwards.

"But you can sleep on my lap" Rosie tapped her lap and in a blink of an eye, Jisoo is already on her lap. 

They're so cute. 

The rest of the ride went quiet, we all fell asleep due to exhaustion without knowing where we are heading. I didn't care about how and what they're planning but as long as we are safe at the back of this truck, then I'll shut my mouth for now.