Chapter 19

Lisa - 

"Yo nerd" 

She looked at me with dark hooded eyes and it looks like someone had a fight with my chipmunk.

"We're gonna go out for stocks, wanna come with us?" I asked and she only nodded her head. 

"Let me get my stuff" she disappeared as the three of us hopped inside the truck. Seulgi as the driver, Byul in shotgun seat.

"How did you guys manage to keep this car running?"

"Fuel Manoban, duh!?" Seulgi sarcastically answered.

"No I mean, the maintenance and all?"  

"My father owns a car shop, did you forget?" Byul answered.

"Oh right! How can I forget?! We once stole your father's car to impress Solar"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"  Seulgi and I laughed.

"Shut up"  

"So you're the mechanic now I see" I winked at Byul and she acted like she's about to vomit.

"Hey guys, thanks for letting me join you" 

As soon as  Jisoo hopped inside the car, we started our journey to the dead road. We were all quiet until these two idiots in front of us decided to talk about Jennie.

"She said that?!" 

"Gaddamn it Seul!!" I cursed as she suddenly stepped on the brakes.

She and Byul looked at each other and again, I only needed three seconds before I would hear their ugly laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" 

Rolling my eyes at the two fucking idiots in front, I kicked the back of their seats.

"Stop laughing, it's frustrating me"

She continued to drive while I start being sulky at the back.

"Seriously Lisa, why can't you just tell her everything?" 

"I can't. I want her to remember it on her own. Plus, we didn't have that much of a happy ending since the fucking breakout happened"

I sarcastically answered and felt a pair of eyes looking at me. And when I glanced at my side, I saw a dumbfounded Jisoo with questioning eyes. 

Right! She doesn't know that Jennie and I knows each other. Even chipmunk is unaware and I need to tell her soon or she will be mad at me. 

"So ..." 

Jisoo started and I had no choice but to tell her how we know each other since these two idiots revealed everything. I also told her about Jennie losing some of her memories and the fact that chipmunk doesn't know about it yet so I had to beg her to not tell her and that's when she told me that they had a fight.

"Don't worry about her, I know Chipmunk. She has a good heart"

"But I gave her too much pain" 

"She may be hurting now but she's a grown up woman now. She can handle herself so you my friend, you just have to be more patient with her"

I tapped her shoulder and I can see tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"We're here" 

We both looked outside and noticed that we were parked in front of a rundown local store. 

"Will you be okay?" I asked Jisoo and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Let's go" 

We studied the area before deciding to get out of the truck. As the new norm, the place looks abandoned, carts were scattered and grocery bags were everywhere.