Chapter 29

Jisoo –

"What have you done?" I asked her with a racing heartbeat but she only smirked at me. She disposed the angle grinder and grabbed her bag.

She looked at me with eyes burning from anger.

"That woman is the daughter of the monster who started this all" she mumbled and I know what she meant by that.

She closed her eyes for a second and in a blink of an eye, her hands were already wrapped around my neck as I gasped for air.

"That bitch deserves to die!!! If I can't revenge my family from that motherfucker, I will take my revenge on her daughter!!" she sneered as I heard the scream of my friends outside.

Gaddamn it!

I grabbed the nearest I could reach with my hands and smashed it in Sunny's head.

"Fuck!" she yelled and immediately took a step away from me. I was about to attack her when I heard panic and the snarling of the zombies outside.

I glanced at Sunny who was now about to reach the door to escape what she just did and I was torn between stopping her and getting back outside.

"Jisoo!!"

"Fuck!"

As I heard Chae's voice, I didn't hesitate anymore and grabbed all the weapons I could including Lisa and Seulgi's bag from the counter.

"Happy killing" Sunny laughed as she slam the door and head straight to Seulgi's truck.

Lisa –

The night felt normal, it felt so fucking awesome to have a good laugh with your friends and to stare at the woman whom your heart only beats for.

"Ruby Jane"

She glanced at me, her face flushed and her skin splashed with the colours of the burning flames.

"What?" she averted her gaze from mine and the blush on her face was a proof that she was being shy about something.

I watched the reflection of the flames from her cat like eyes and my heart started to beat fast.

"Are you still mad at me, Nini?" I whisper and this time, she glared at me.

"I hate you Manoban" she says with a cute pout and I suddenly had the urge to bite her damn lip.

"Why?"

"Because you didn't tell me that I was Nini! I was freaking jealous of myself and I feel so stupid" she groans and I can't help but pinch her cheeks.

"You're so cute" I said as she pulled herself away from me.

"Stop it, I'm not a baby" she caresses her cheeks and I cupped her face with both my hands.

"But you can be my baby" I whisper and I can feel her cheeks burning up.

Jennie Ruby Jane is still affected by me, thank God.

I was so fixated with Jennie's cat-like eyes and so was she. My heart started to pound so hard as I start to lean towards her. I thought about pulling back but then she closed her eyes – and so did I.

Her warm breath touched my lips and I knew that this night would be the best night of my life until the air changed –

Blood.

I can smell blood.

I thought it was only me but when I opened my eyes, Jennie's eyes were wide open too.