Chapter 30

Jennie –

After the tiring zombie killing spree, we all decided to end the day and take a rest. Jisoo convinced everyone to finally leave this place though we haven't discussed the details yet because we all stink and felt tired.

As I step out of the shower, the sight that welcomed me brought me back to the past. Lisa was sitting at the balcony with a guitar in her hand while the moonlight illuminated how perfect her features were.

She was strumming the guitar and her voice was like a key to the book that I have not read for a long time.

"Jen"

Rolling my eyes, I closed my locker only to see my boyfriend looking at me with furrowed brows.

"What do you need?"

"I told our parents that you're coming with me to the prom tomorrow"

"I didn't say yes to you"

"You don't have to Jennie, coz you're mine at the first place and you can never do anything about that. I'll see you tomorrow night and make sure to wear something that I would like"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I own you Jennie Kim" he whispered against my ear and I felt disgusted.

He smirks at me before walking out and leaves me alone in the hallway. I can't believe I fell in love with that jerk. He changed a lot and I can't even remember when was the last time he actually cared for me.

Grabbing my books, I hugged them to my chest as I walk towards my next class. The rest of the day went by with my mind clouded with thoughts on how I can free myself from my sick relationship. I felt so hopeless and wanted to just give up on my happiness until the sound of a guitar echoed through the school's speakers.

"Oh my god it's Lisa!"

Girls started to squeal as they all stared outside the window.

"H-hi" her voice reverberated through the microphone and in a blink of an eye, I was already at the window staring down at the most beautiful soul I've ever known.

Lalisa Manoban, my beacon of light.

"Oh my god she's looking here!" The girls beside me squealed and for some reason, I wanted to strangle them one by one.

I glanced at Lisa and the moment she met my gaze, she smiled at me and nodded her head to Seulgi and Moonbyul.

"Today, I would like to serenade the girl who made my heart beat. I wrote this song for you"

She started to play the guitar as the whole campus watched them play. (Yellow by Coldplay)

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

I never imagined someone will ever sing me a song nor write me a song. Lisa never failed to amaze me with everything she does. I remember my Romeo, the only person who wrote me letters and made me smile every morning with just a simple note dropped inside my locker who by the way is still a mystery for me.

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
turn into something beautiful
you know, you know I love you so
you know I love you so

She sang the words without taking her eyes off from mine. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it's about to explode anytime.

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow