Chapter 70

Jisoo - 

"We lost her love" 

"I know, I'm sorry" I was trying to catch up with my breath as Chae and I chase after Jennie. Jennie woke up and ran after Lisa when she found out that Lisa was actually alive. Mrs. Kim almost collapsed but her daughter was too hard-headed so I had no choice but to run after her and of course, Chae won't let me go alone. 

"Love, to your right" 

"Damn it, why are there too many of them??" I said and hid behind the wall as we both shoot at the group of the military we came across. I never thought about using these handmade grenades on a group of men beside a horde of zombies. Pulling the safety pin with my mouth, I pulled Chae into my arms.

"Love, cover your ears," I said and threw the grenade at them.

The loud explosion caused the ground to shake and I'm guessing the whole estate will soon collapse. Waiting for my sense of hearing to go back, I checked the parameter to make sure we were clear from enemies. 

"Are you okay love?" I asked Chae as I tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm okay love, we need to find Lisa and Jennie so we can get out of this place" 

"Let's go" I grabbed her hand and we ran upstairs.

As per BamBam, Lisa's final task is to annihilate the head of Kronos and blow oasis to ashes.

Just as we were about to reach the highest floor, we came across some men and some doctors. Along the people standing in front of us was Jiyeon, the stupid doctor who continued the project that stole many lives. 

"Now would you look at this, I thought I killed you both," He says as Krystal rolls her eyes.

"I told you to make sure they're dead," she says and faces an old man wearing a designer-brand tuxedo. He's probably the head of Kronos with the way the military surrounds him. 

"Please go ahead, we will take care of this sir" she bows her head and pulls a gun.

It didn't take a second for me to pull Chae but I was too late.

"Jisoo!" grunting, I pulled my gun and took cover from the door.

"Let me see oh my god" Chae starts to cry but I had to swallow the pain and show her I'm okay. Ripping the hem of my shirt, I had to make a tourniquet in my arm so the bleeding would stop. 

"I'm okay love, don't cry. We need to kill these bastards so we can go find Jennie and Lisa" I said and fired my gun to the other side. 

"You're not gonna stop us with this project! Kronos will continue and you will all be dead!" Jiyeon laughs like a madman as he fires his gun. 

This motherfuckers don't know when to stop. 

If I use another grenade, I might cause the estate to finally collapse and I can't take that risk because Chae is with me and I think Jennie and Lisa are still inside the estate too. As per BamBam, Kronos has an aircraft used to transport their supplies which we will use to escape. I hope they found the aircraft already or else we will all die. 

"Love, I'm out of ammo," Chae says.

"I am too my love" 

"What are we going to do then?" 

"We'll have to fight them close range. Stay here, I'll take care of it" just as I was about to run and fight close range, I heard familiar voices. 

"Drop your gun," Jennie says as she points her gun to Krystal's head. 

"Where did the old man go?!" Lisa asked as she choked Jiyeon with only one hand.